Imagine 7

You looked at yourself one more time before heading out. It was you and Gerard's 6 year anniversary. You couldn't believe it. 6 years with the most amazing person you've ever met.

You walked out to the car and Gerard was waiting by the passenger door.

He looked at you up and down before saying "You're so beautiful." You smiled and he opened the door for you.

You both got in the car and started to drive off.

"So, where exactly are we going?" You asked Gerard.

"I can't tell you, Y/N. It's a surprise! Remember?" He said excitedly.

*few minutes later*

You eventually pulled up to a park. It looked very familiar.

"Remember this place?" He asked you, smiling.

It finally hit you.

"Oh my god, it's where we first met!" You said, laughing.

"Yeah, it is." Gerard said back to you.

He turned towards you and kissed you.

"Y/N, you know I love you, right? And, i'd never hurt you. I want to be with you forever." He said, shaky.

Why did he sound so nervous?

"I know, I love you too." You said back. He smiled and kissed your forehead, he was a bit taller than you. 

He let go of you and reached into his pocket.

What? You asked yourself.

He started to bend down until eventually, he was on one knee.

Oh...my...god...

"Y/N, I love you so much. I can't imagine a world without you. These past 6 years have been amazing and i'll never stop loving you. Will you, Y/first and last/N, marry me?" He said to you. He had tears in his eyes and so did you. You couldn't move.

Was this really happening?

He looked up at you, obviously wondering what you were going to say.

You bent down and talked to him.

"Gerard." You said.

"Yes, my love?" He said back.

"Of course!" You said while hugging him.

You pulled away and he smiled. It was the most happy you've ever seen him.

He hugged you once again before saying one last thing.

"I love you so much. I'll never let you down." He said, the passion evident in his voice.

******************

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update but i'm in study hall right now and it sucks.

These kids never shut up and there's a kid taking pics of me now so halp plz.

I FUCKING HATE SCHOOL😊🖕🏻

Tell me how this chapter is!

~Theatre_Geek_