Chapter 14

{ Bring it all back, Covered by: Dodie Clark }

I wake up the next morning and regret it. I shut off my stupid alarm and don't even bother to change. I bury my head into my pillow and continue to try to sleep. But, Farkle barges into my room and pushes me out of bed. I get up and get changed into a tank too and high waisted shorts, because it's California, and go down stairs. I grab a bowl and fill it with cereal, not really in the mood to see anyone, especially Lucas. I've had enough of him. Like come on cut me some slack. Oh, and speak of the devil. Lucas walks in the house and I roll my eyes. I look at Farkle, " Why is he here!" I whine as I point at Lucas.

"There are things we wanna discuss." He says then walks out of the room.

"We can talk, but can it be a time other than this early in the morning!"

"Maya," Lucas says as he pulls me to the couch, "Why the hell are you ignoring me?"

I simply reply,"Because I'm a citizen and have the right to have my own opinion."

"Could you be any more vague about it!" He yells. I roll my eyes, again.

"It's not my fault that you got a new girlfriend!" After saying that phrase, I instantly cover my mouth and stand up. He pulls me back down.

"You really don't want me to be happy, do you!"

"It's not that I don't want you happy, I just don't want you to be with her!" I scream. Im not even lying, I don't want him with her!

"Oh, so now you own me! I know I was there to comfort you because of what Missy did, but you have no right to try and control me!"

"I am in no way trying to take control over you!"

"Then, you just don't want me to be happy! Maya, if you hate me then just say it! I don't care! Okay! I know you hate me! I-" I cut him off and smash my lips into his. It stays like that for what seems like forever, but was only 15 seconds.

"And that answers your question." I grab my phone and call the school, and pretend I'm her. They actually believe it and now they think I shouldn't be at school. I go up to my room change into sweat pants and a loose t-shirt, and once again bury my head into my pillow. Why did I do that! What in my dumb ass mind, gave me the idea to do a stupid ass move, to kiss Lucas.

{ Time Skip Tuesday 1:25 pm }

The doorbell rings. I sigh. I get out of bed and answer the door. I open the door and my eyes widen. He comes in.

"What are you doing here! Your gonna get in huge trouble! I don't wanna be responsible for that! I just-"
He covers my mouth.

"Calm down Pumpkin, I just wanted to talk!"

"But I-" I stop myself," Okay what." He looks at me straight in the eyes.

"You like me?" He questions.

"No! I like your twin that died in the whom! Yeah I like you stupid!" He gasps.

"How did you know!" He teases. I roll my eyes.

"Your cute, and funny, and smart, and talented, and won't ever like me like that!" I sigh and look down. "And your skipping class to talk to a stupid girl!" I point to myself.

"Hey your not stupid, and maybe someday I will like you like that. "

"You know I'm still mad at you by the way." I look at him. He looks confused. Then he gets it.

"It's because I didn't kiss back." He says like he's smart.

"No! I'm mad because you moved on so quickly, I thought you would just stop for a while, but I was clearly wrong."

"Maya, I'm a person who doesn't get attached to people because I always leave."

"Yet you stuck to Farkle." I mumble under my breath. I guess he heard it, because he punched me in the arm then said shut up. We sit in silence for a while.

"Um, so, about that kiss.... uh why'd ya do that?" I look at him, saddened but angry.

"Oh. Um. Why?"

"Because I just wanted to know."

"Well, um nothings gonna come out of me." Lucas looks down. My eyes widen! "Hey! My eyes are up here, Friar!"

"No, no, no, no, no! Maya I wasn't looking there! I was looking at your leg!"

"That's even worse!" He shakes his headed repeatedly.

"No! Maya, what happened to your leg! There's a scar." I look away.

"Um, that's nothing you need to know about." I cover it up with my hand. He takes my hand and puts it on my lap.

"Maya, what the hell happened!" He yelled getting a little angry.

"Again. Nothing."

"Well, it certainly isn't nothing Maya!"
He said getting louder now. I was about to answer but I was saved by the bell, well more like the Farkle who burst into the room. I just headed up to my room, and pleaded that he'd forget everything that happened today.

a/n
~~~~~~~
This is a short chapter, I know sorry. Lol auditions aren't in this chapter because is only Tuesday. Lol sorry!