Chapter 16: The Story of Snowdrop (Part 2/2)

Start from the beginning

Celestia and Luna went on top of the large balcony, that was a part of Canterlot High School.

"Thank you, my friend. For everything, you gave and every wish, you never knew came true. Good bye. . ." Luna said, picking up a blue vase, and dropping down a snowflake that was preserved in glass.

★★★★★

"From that.. point on, we created the winter carnival, at CHS. As Snowdrop is the founder of it and it's in honor of her," Luna's eyes followed towards the girls.

"It's sad that, she's no longer with us. But, we have to keep stepping forward." Celestia said.

Applejack cleared her throat at them, "Not to be a needle, in your haystack or anything, but... We saw Snowdrop, today."

The two principals' eyes widened in utter shock, believing if Snowdrop was actually present in life. When Luna heard what Applejack said, it caused her to drop her pile of papers on the top of her own desk. "Applejack, are you..telling the truth?"

"Of course, I am! I saw it with my own eyes and my friends did too."

"Plus, when she tells the truth...she--" Rainbow Dash got cut off by seeing Applejack do something, that she knew would happen eventually to her. "Ponies up."

Applejack had pony ears and long hair. "See, I told ya! This happens, when.. I'm honest."

"Sure, but I still don't understand.. the thing about Snowdrop." Luna said.

"I don't understand, how that would even..be possible," Celestia was confused.

"There's got to be.. some sort of explanation to it." Sci-Twi said.

"Yeah, it just can't appear.. out of the blue." Sunset Shimmer agreed with her opinion.

"But why...would Snowdrop.. come to CHS?" Fluttershy had a question.

"This is crazy! It's hard for it, to make any sense at all." Pinkie Pie jumped up.

"Still, it's true," Rarity applied mascara, to darken her eyelashes.

★★★★★

The Main Seven, Vice Principal Luna, and Principal Celestia were outside, examining the view of the winter carnival. Little did they know, that they would be disturbed, by a trio of girls. Not.. The Windigos. But a younger one, known as 'The Crusaders'.

"Rarity!" Sweetie Belle called to her big sister.

"Applejack!" Apple Bloom was the next one, to run to them.

"Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo was the last one to appear.

"Sweetie, what do you want?" Rarity said.

"Apple Bloom, why are you..running?" Applejack asked.

"And, Scootaloo, why do you seem.. excited?" Rainbow crossed her arms.

"Um..." Sweetie had no clue what to say.

"I--" Apple Bloom was cut off by Scootaloo.

"We made a.. new friend." Scootaloo smiled.

"A new friend? That's what all of the fuss, is about?" Rainbow said, making a big deal. Applejack got furious at Rainbow for being rude, so she elbowed her, "You mean..that it's nice, to get a new friend."

"Hey, I--"

"Meet a new addition to 'The Crusaders'...." Scootaloo, Sweetie, and Apple Bloom announced, putting their hands out to a dark figure that suddenly emerged in the middle of them. Her face was revealed as it actually was.... "Snowdrop!"

At the sound of the name, 'Snowdrop', it made The Main Seven and two principals' eyes widen in an instant shock to believe. "Snowdrop!?"

Snowdrop smiled. "Hi, I--Vice Principal Luna! Principal Celestia!"

"Wait, y'all know each other?" Apple Bloom inquired, pointing to Snowdrop and back at the principals.

"Yes." Snowdrop said and walked in front of the Luna and Celestia, to face them.

_____
The video on top is of  an MLP pony animation about Snowdrop, when I typed it in this story, I changed some of the words. Snowdrop and the fan-made animation, don't belong to me, they belong to the YouTube channel called SFS Animation, which stands for Silly Filly Studios. I am only using Snowdrop for this story of mines. I also don't own the MLP characters, they belong to Hasbro. But the MLP songs that will all appear in this book, all belong to me, since I made/wrote  it! If any of you want to use any of my songs, then ask me permission to do so, and give me credit for it...And please vote/comment on the chapters, if you REALLY want more chapters of this story to read, please....it's just that I feel like none of you really like this book, and it has less votes...but my previous one has more.