Chapter Three

Chapter 3:

Beast boy, Raven, and Starfire had took to the sky heading towards the pier. Robin had opted for his R-Cycle, leaving Cyborg to take the T-Car. They arrived to find a bunch of crates smashed everywhere.

"What the heck is with the crates?" Beast boy said, kicking one aside.

"Be quiet Beast Boy! What was in them anyway?"

"Zinothium." A gravely voice said from behind them.

The Titans swung around and faced the criminal. Red X just stared and waited for them to move, casually leaning on a more taller crate.

"Did you have to make such a mess?" Raven droned, eyeing all the broken material.

He chuckled.

"Yeah. What fun would it be to simply politely open the boxes? Besides leaves more work for you guys." He said smirking.

"Actually we're not the ones who have to clean it up." Robin said stepping closer to the villain.

Red X stepped forward too.

"Pity."

And just like that the battle began.

Red X shot a metallic X towards Robin and it created a cloud of smoke that surrounded him.

Next Cyborg blasted his sonic cannon, but Red X dodged out of the way. Beastboy charged at him as a bull and knocked him over. Angry, Red X got back up and started another attack on Robin when a bunch of crates came whirring straight for his head. He looked up too see Raven chanting her mantra keeping the crates in motion. He pulled out an X and threw it at her mouth causing her to fall and stumble back. He then threw another X at her which fell on top of her and stretched over her pinning her to the ground. She angrily tried to squirm out of them but, to no avail.

Starfire shot her starbolts at the villian, scorching parts of his uniform. Robin ran in and landed a strong kick to his jaw, sending the thief tumbling onto his butt, where Cyborg pointed his sonic cannon at him.

"Looks like it's time for me to head out. Nice chatting with you." And with that he was gone in a cloud of smoke.

Robin growled and looked around motioning for his team to gather around. He looked at each of their hovering faces before frowning.

"Where's Raven?" He said looking around.

"Hhhhhmmmmmm!" Raven tried to growl but it came out wrong.

Cyborg turned to look at her and busted out laughing.

"What was that Rae?" He gasped in between guffaws.

She sent a glare his way and waited.

Robin smirked and walked over. He knelt down and used a bird-a-rang to cut the larger X, he left the one on her mouth and helped her up.

She narrowed her eyes and pointed to her mouth.

"Sorry Raven I don't want to cut your face. You'll have to wait until we get back to tower." He walked back over to the rest of the team, a steaming Empath following.

After the team all went to their proper forms of transportation, they arrived at the tower and Starfire managed to get the X off of Ravens face.

"Ugh. I hate that guy." She grumbled, walking away to her room.

Beastboy watched her leave and turned back to the team.

"Who's up for pizza?" Cyborg said jumping up.

Beastboy groaned.

"I'm just gonna go to bed Cy."

"It's not like you to refuse pizza Beast Boy. Anything I should be worried about?" Robin said with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope everything's fine! Sir...."  he said the last part under his breath while rolling his eyes.

Beastboy got up and headed out of the common room, but he had no intention of going to his room.

He arrived at Ravens room and knocked. The door opened a crack and he saw one side of her face.

"Hey Rave...what were you going to tell me? " he said shifting his weight to his other foot.

"It's RAVEN. And just forget about it. It doesn't matter." She started to close the door, but he stuck his foot in it.

"It does matter Raven." He stepped into her room, the door closing behind him.

"What did I say?"

"You were sad..."

"And" he said narrowing his eyes.

"You talked about Terra...and me."

Beastboy visibly paled.

"What exactly did I say?"

"You said that Terra.....made you feel good. Like you were loved and special."

"No, what did I say about you?" He stepped closer to her.

"You said I insult you every day. But you still love me." She whispered the last part but he still heard it.

"Then what?" He said just as quietly.

"You kissed me." She looked down at her feet and awaited his reaction.

His eyes widened and he stepped back.

"I kissed you!" He yelled.

"Y-yes yes you did." She said her voice shaking.

"Oh my god." Beastboy leaned against the wall.

"Rave I-" he got interrupted.

"Look I'm sorry you didn't really want to! And I'm sorry that I thought you could possibly love me!" Raven was crying now.

Raven used her dark energy to push him out her door. It slammed in his face and he fell on his butt right outside it.

"NO RAVEN THATS NOT-" he started but was again interrupted.

"JUST GO AWAY!" She screamed at him.

Beastboy sighed and got up walking towards his room, although he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep.

Raven was sitting in the middle of her bed with her knees tucked against her chest. Several things around her room were broken or thrown from her powers and her face was red and puffy. Nevermore was a wreck. All her emoticlones were running rampant through her mind and she had a pounding headache. She fell on her back and sighed, Wishing the past 2 days had never happened.

Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire all sat around the table discussing the day over their last slice of pizza. When they suddenly all jumped at the sound of an angry voice.

"JUST GO AWAY!"

"Beastboys done it again." Cyborg grumbled.

"He always knows how to push her buttons." Robin said agreeing.

"Well I think I'll go charge." Cyborg got up and walked towards his room.

"Well come on Star. Let's get to bed.

"Yes. I am most exhausted from our battle." Starfire said floating after the leader.

Beastboy was pacing his room, and angrily cursing under his breath, when he found a bottle peeking out from the bottom of his closet. He went over and read the label.

"Whiskey." Beastboy closed his eyes and gulped down the drink, slumping in his desk chair.