Chapter Two

Raven shook her head and yelped when she saw Cyborg. She quickly ducked behind the counter. Cyborg stared at her smiling.

"So whatcha doin Rae?" The tin man leaned his elbows on the counter, still smiling.

"Don't call me that." She frowned.

"What were you doing standing here? Were you standing here all night." He said trying not to laugh. That is until he saw the bottles.

"Rae were you drinking?" He asked incredulously, no longer smiling.

"I- no I was just....." she trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Raven. Why are all these bottles here?" Cyborg said completely serious now.

"I-I just found these outside..."

"You found them outside?" Cyborg said obviously not believing her.

"Someone must of put them there as a joke." She said shrugging and trying to be nonchalant.

"Anyway I have to go...meditate." the empath said, teleporting herself and the bottles through the floor.

Cyborg shook his head and went to the fridge for the bacon still not believing Ravens story.

Raven appeared in her room and plopped on the bed shaking her head. She sighed and got up picking up a bottle and reading the label.

"Vodka. God Beastboy what were you thinking?"

She went over to her closet and put on a leotard and cloak. She then went to the bathroom and brushed her hair out. She was going to go talk to Beastboy.

She went out the door and started towards Beastboys room. Both of their rooms were on one end of the hallway. And the other 3 Titans rooms were around the corner. (The hallway is L shaped). She pulled her hood up and knocked on the door. There was no answer.

"Beastboy?" Raven knocked harder.

When no one answered she pushed the door open and saw Beastboy sprawled out on his bed. She ran over.

"Beastboy!" She shook him

"Aw do you have to talk so loud? God!" Beastboy grimaced in pain.

Raven slapped him.

"God Raven! What was that for!" Beastboy stood up and angrily stepped towards her.

At that moment Raven realized how intimidating he actually was. He towered over her and he had obviously been working out. Ravens eyes widened and she backed up.

"You-you don't remember last night do you?" Raven said her voice shaking

"Beastboy saw the fear in her eyes and he backed down.

"Sorry Raven I didn't mean to get angry." He sat down on the bed and looked up at her.

"You didn't answer my question Beastboy."

"No I don't remember last night..." He said looking down.

"Do you remember drinking?" She said

"I only remember being sad. Then I went to the kitchen. That's all I remember." He said honestly.

"Oh." Raven said

"Raven did I do something to you last night?" He said looking panicked.

"No! No, I mean you did but it wasn't... bad." She said looking at him in the eyes.

"Oh so what happened?" He asked quietly.

"You were drunk and you..." She trailed off.

"I what?" He said looking up at her.

"You-you just said some things. That's all."

"Oh what kinds of things?" He said standing up.

But just then the Titans alarm rang.

"Trouble." Raven said phasing through the floor.

Beastboy sighed and walked out the door, his head pounding from the hangover.

"Red X." Robin said leaning over the Titans computer.

Cyborg stood off to the side and watched Raven. She had her hood up so he couldn't tell what her expression was. He saw Beastboy come in holding his head.

"Hey B you alright?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I just have a headache that's all." He said

When Beastboy walked by Cyborg could of sworn he smelled alcohol but before he could press the issue Robin was hurrying the team.

"Titans Go!"