"Well I'm the brother of that huge prat." The next kid speaks up. Everyone lets out a collective gasp at the sight of him, me included.

He could have been Harry's twin. He had the untamable black hair, the glasses, even his eyes (well technically they were Lily's eyes), everything except Harry's scar. I took a second to glance over at Harry, and smiled at his shock. He look exactly like Moony when his kid announced his name I realize with a soft chuckle.

"My name is Al Pott..."

"FULL NAME AL!" James calls out.

"Fine. Albus Potter." Al scowls at his brother.

"Middle name too, you know the deal bro." He grins evilly at him.

"Noo...James you know everyone hates him in this time period." Al whines.

"What's the big deal with your middle name, kid?" Tonks chirps. "It can't be any worse than Nymphadora." She adds, cringing at her name.

"Oh yes. It can be." He sighs looking at the floor. Finally, he looks up and mumbles under his breath.

"What's that little bro? I can't hear you!" James taunts, pulling on his ear.

"MY NAME IS ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER!" He yells.

"WHAT!!!" About 20 people yell, me being the loudest I'm fairly certain.

"OI! WHY THE BLOODY HELL WOULD YOU NAME YOUR KID AFTER SNAPE!"

"YOU NAMED YOUR KID AFTER SNIVELLUS!"

"YOU NAMED YOUR KID AFTER ME POTTER!"

"WERE YOU DRUNK MATE!"

Harry looked terrified, people yelling at him in every direction.

"PEOPLE! SHUT UP!" Albus screamed. When everyone calmed down enough, Dumbledore stepped forward.

"Thank you, Harry, from the both of us. I'm very pleased to be the namesake of your child." He said softly, smiling. I was surprised to see his eyes were misty.

"Okay, I get that Snape is a git right now, but he really makes up for it in the end. I can't go into details, but my dad told me he named me after the two bravest men he'd ever met. Regardless, that still doesn't warrant a screaming match at dad." Everyone looked pretty guilty. I felt bad for yelling at my godson, but i still didn't believe snivellus
could ever make up for the way he's treated Harry.

"Anyways, I'm Al, I'm a fourth year in Slytherin, I'm a chaser on the Quidditch team like my mom, and I love to read. Oh and I'm one quarter of the Golden Marauders."

"SLYTHERIN?!?!" Just about everyone yelled at the poor kid.

Teddy's hair was rapidly cycling through red to purple, mixtures of fury and hurt from his family's ignorance.

"Hogwarts has a much more unified stance when it comes to houses. We don't discriminate against ourselves, or because of old prejudices." The little girl from earlier spoke harshly. People physically shrank back from her icy tone, the somehow familiar fire in her eyes.
She was a tiny fierce thing, capable of being a giggling glowing fire, to a sudden sharp and steely knife.

Muttered apologies filled the room, and as if the girl had transformed into someone new, she flounced forwards.

"Ooh I'm next! My name is Lilly Luna Potter and I am 11 years old! I'm in my first year at Hogwarts and bestest friend is Hugo! I can't wait until next year 'cause I REALLY wanna play Quidditch!" I laugh, of course Harry's kids would all be Quidditch stars or aspiring ones.

"Alright! Ladies and Gentlemen! The moment you have all been waiting for... our parents are Harry Potter and...Drumroll please Freddie..." I rolled my eyes at the kid. He was exactly like Prongs.

"Ginny Weasley!" He yells.

"Harry you knocked my sister up 3 times?!" Ron says furiously, turning to Harry. "What the bloody hell is wrong with you mate!" Arthur, Bill, George, and Fred were all giving him the same look

Ginny was blushing even redder than her hair, and Harry was paler than a ghost.

"I have so many grandchildren!" Molly cried out happily. At these words, everyone seemed to relax a bit, but Harry and Ginny refused to look at each other, and Dumbledore was still quietly chuckling to himself.

This next girl who was stepping forward had bushy red hair, and was giggling like mad. I had just hear her mumble to Teddy

"Man and they thought Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny were a surprise. They won't believe this!"

A/N- My plan was to do all the introductions in this chapter, but I forgot how many freaking characters there is! This is already almost 1400 words so I'm just gonna do the rest next chapter.

UPDATE: For god's sake I fixed Albus' house! I had my own personal reason for saying he was in Gryffindoor, so parts of the story would make more sense, but I guess I can give you guys this one. *sigh*