Chapter 13

The next day Louis and Harry decided it was a good day to be lazy and just lay around and watch TV or surf the net and watch cute videos or just snuggle together on the sofa. Currently the couple was laying on the sofa, Harry stretched out with his head resting on one armrest and Louis laying on top of him, watching a rerun of NCIS. It was still another hour before Gemma to be home with the promised pizza so when they heard the noise coming from the backyard Louis was instantly on alert.

Louis jumps up and grabs Harry. "Up stairs. Now! Go to your bedroom and lock the door. Do not open the door unless you hear my voice." Louis tells him pushing him toward the steps.

"What about you?" Harry asks, worried.

"Harry, I'll be fine I promise." Louis says, giving Harry a quick kiss. "Now please, go."

Louis grabs his phone and calls the cops as soon as he saw the back door open. He knew it wasn't Gemma, she would have came in he front like always. Louis stood his ground at the bottom of the stairs, there was no way in hell he was letting this man touch his Harry if he could help it.

Harry didn't do what Lou asked him to. He stopped at the top of the steps just out of sight, just in case he needed help. Harry was so done getting beat on and was ready to fight back, excpecially since he had someone like Louis to fight for.

"Aww, look at that." Greg sneers. "The fag leaves his smaller boyfriend to do his fighting for him."

Louis looks at the man in front of him. "Yeah well, he would be down here by my side where he belongs if you hadn't broken his ribs with that last beating." Louis shrugs. "But no worries, he'll be healthy soon enough and will be able to kick your dumb ass just fine." Louis snaps.

Greg's face got red as he took a step closer to Louis. "Why you little bastard. I'll just have to teach some manners won't I."

Louis snorts. "You can try." He says pissing Greg off more.

Harry couldn't believe what he was hearing. No one talked to his dad that way, peeking around the corner he saw his dad charge at Louis, from where he was standing it looked like Louis wasn't going to do anything, then at the last second he turns to the side and raises his leg into a split kick and got his dad right across the jaw, knocking him on his ass. Louis then spins and kicks out again with the other foot this time and catches Greg in the side of the head and knocked him out cold. As soon as Greg hit the floor they heard clapping.
Harry ran down the steps and hugs Lou from behind and Lou leans back against Harry's chest as two cops came walking in the room.

"Sorry, we came in just as he was charging at you. You looked so calm we decided to wait and see what you would do." The officer says. "Not bad work there. Now it's our turn, you do know you will have to testify at some point in order for him to stay locked away, right?" The cop asks Harry.

"Yeah, I know. I'm ready for it." Harry replies.

Nodding the two cops handcuff Greg and take back to jail where he belongs.

Harry sighs and puts his chin on Louis' shoulder. "Does this mean you're going back home now?" He asks. "I kinda like having you sleep with me every night."

Louis turns and faces Harry. "No I'm not going home. You're not completely healed yet, so I'm staying here until you are." Louis says.

"Thank God." Harry sighs hugging Louis.

Just then the front door opens and Gemma walks in with the pizza and her gear from the tattoo shop so she can finally give Lou his dagger tattoo he's been waiting to get for weeks now.

"What are you guys doing just standing there for?" Gemma asks giving them a funny look.

"Dad decided to pay a visit." Harry says calmly. "Lou kicked his ass." He grinned.