Chapter 10

Harry is pleasantly woke up for school Monday morning by Lou whispering sweet words in his ear and peppering kisses on his cheeks, nose, forehead, and finally lips. "I could get used this." Harry says in his deep morning voice, smiling while he pulls Louis closer to him, hugging him. "If I have to get up and go back to school, I can't think of a better way to start my day than, waking up with you beside me, kissing me awake."

"That's good, because I just couldn't help myself. You just looked so adorable laying there, shaking you awake just seemed to harsh for someone as amazing as you." Lou says grinning.

Harry reaches up to push some of Lou hair out of his eyes. "I don't know what I did in life to deserve a boyfriend like you, but I'm sure as hell glad I did. Lou I really don't want to scare you off by saying this." Harry says pausing and a tear slide down into his hair. "But, I really love you."

Lou finally hears the words he's been wanting to hear from Harry. He closes his eyes and puts his forehead on Harry's then slowly opens his eyes back up so he's looking directly into Harry's. "I'm not scared, I love you too." Lou whispers. "Nothing you can ever say to me will ever scare me Harry, piss me off, probably, hurt me, absolutely, but never scare me." He says then lean forward and kisses Harry. "Now get up, we have school today, and I know for a fact that Liam and Niall can't wait to see you."

"Well, I kinda missed those two also." Harry says as he searches his closet for something to wear. Louis just shakes his head and pushes him out of the way. Within seconds he find Harry a nice outfit that consists of denim skinny jean, a white t-shirt covered up with a denim button up long sleeved shirt, and his brown leather boots to finish it off.

Louis looked at Harry wearing the clothes he picked out for him and smiled.

"What?" Harry asks as they walk toward Louis' car.

"You look hot." Louis says in reply causing Harry to blush.

"Only because of you." Harry says in return.

Louis snorted. "It's the package that counts, Harry. The wrapping just inhances what's already there." Louis started the car then turned and looked at his beautiful boyfriend. "And you deserve to be wrapped in the best, because from where I sit, that package." Lou says waving at Harry. "Is absolutely stellar." He finishes in a whisper leaning toward Harry so he could kiss him.

Harry placed one hand on the back of Lou's neck and kisses him back smiling. When they pulled apart Louis smiles back at him and started to pull out of the driveway to head to school. Harry was a little nervous about returning to school. Everyone there probably knew why he was absent this past week. Sure he didn't mind to much that Liam, Niall and even Zayn knew the reason why. Liam and Niall were his best friends and Zayn was his boyfriend's brother, but he spent so many years keeping his secret well hidden. Now it was out there for all to know about, he didn't care that people knew he was gay. Hell he was damn proud to call Louis his, that was something he could hold his head high and strut down the hallway and brag about, but being beat by your own dad, now that was embarrassing.

Louis pulls into the student parking lot, shuts off the cars engine and turns to Harry. "Hey, babe." He says taking Harry's hand. "I know you're probably worried, but don't be, the only people here that know the truth other than me is Liam, Niall, Zayn are the office staff. They had to know so they can watch for your dad. The rest of us kinda told everyone you were in a car wreck. So if anyone asks that's what happen, okay."

Harry let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding and hugged Louis to him. "I love you so much. And thank you." He says in relief.

Louis pulls away slightly puts a hand on Harry's cheek and smiles. "I love you too. Now let's go, oh I forgot to tell you. The principal thought, for your safety, it would be better if we stuck together, so we now have every class together." Louis says.