Chapter 2

Sitting in the lunchroom at their usual table Liam and Niall were talking about about what to do between the end of school and the game, while Harry just sat and listened. He really didn't care as long as he didn't go home, he knew if he did that he would never be able to leave again till time for school on Monday morning.

"I need to go home for a while and do some things for my mom. It's no big deal but I promised her I would have it done before she gets home from work." Liam says.

Niall nodded. "Yeah, I told my parent I would straighten my room up some and take trash out that kind of stuff. What about you Harry what you gonna do?" He asks.

Harry shrugs. "Don't know, might go to Gabe's grab a sandwich, walk around the park. Not sure. Sure as hell ain't going home, Gem won't be there and I won't have anyone to talk to anyway, so yeah."

A few tables away Louis heard what the other boys were talking about. He and the a few of the team members were planning on going for pizza before the game so he asks. "Hey guy why don't we ask the guys over there if they want to join us for pizza before the game? I know they are going I asked them earlier." Jody, David, Brody and the others agreed. They were either friends with Liam or Niall but didn't know much about Harry.
So Louis walked over to ask. "Hey, me and few of the others guy on the team are going to the pizza place here in town after school to kill time before the game. I was wondering if you would like join us?"

"Niall and I have thing we have to do at home but I believe Harry is free, right Harry." Liam says nudging Harry with his elbow. Liam knows Harry has a crush on Louis.

Louis looked at Harry. "Please come with us. I'll need someone to talk to who will carry on a conversation that doesn't consist of tits and ass. Those guys can be so annoying at times."

Trying to be casual Harry chuckled. "What's wrong with tits and ass?"

"Nothing if your interested in that, which I'm not. And they know that, so they talk about that shit all the time to piss me off. So you in or not?" Louis asks.

Harry is shocked and estatic at the same time. Louis is gay, he has a chance with him. "Yeah, I'm in. What time do I meet you there?"

"Fuck that, meet me at my car after school you can ride with me. How's that?" Louis asks with a grin.

Harry nods. "Where you parked?" Louis tells him, stand and pats him on the shoulder which is almost more of a caress, not that Harry minded, it just caused his heart rate to excelerate slightly. He then turned to Liam. "What the hell just happen?"

"I believe that the Louis Tomlinson just asked you to spend time with him before tonight's game. And, Harry, he's gay. So don't blow it okay." Liam tells him with a smile. "Let him know, without the others knowing if you have to, that you are too."

"And for God sakes talk to him, Harry. I mean talk, like you do with us. Not like you do with other people who hang out with us you don't know that well." Niall adds.

Harry nods and glances over to where Louis went, only to find he was looking right at him. When their eyes locked Louis gave him a slight smile and actually winked at him. Harry didn't know if he should be shocked, because Louis didn't know if he was gay or not or laugh. So he did neither, he smiled back and gave a wink of his own. He was rewarded by hearing Louis' amazing laughter ring thoughout cafeteria as he walked out the doors.

By the end of the last class Harry was so nervous he seriously thought about going home and forgetting this whole game plan all together. When the bell finally rang he grabbed his things and headed to his locker. He made sure he all his work done so he wouldn't have to take any books home for the weekend. Just as he closed his locker door his phone rang. Pulling it out of his back pocket he noticed it was a text from an unknown number.