1

"Isn't it nice?" Johnny asked, eyes closed, lying on his back and his toes in the cold sand.
"Mmm," Dally simply agreed, more focused on how beautiful Johnny looked in the sun more than the actual beach itself.
It was Johnny's idea and it didn't take much to get Dally to come. The summer was ending soon and he wanted to go somewhere fun and not have to worry about anything. He liked the way the hot sun (And Dally's eyes) felt on his face.
There wasn't really anyone else there today. A family on the other side of the beach were the only other people.
"The only other time I've been round' at a beach is when I hid from the fuzz in the water," Dally spoke sharply, laughing.
"You did not," Johnny shook his head, not believing him.
"Did too. Saw me stealing something and I had to hide somewhere. The water was right there. I did find out that I could hold my breath for awhile," Dally said, looking out over the waves of the saltwater.
Johnny just shook his head and laughed. He could've expected that from someone like Dally but he still found it hilarious. He took off his sunglasses and placed them on his towel. He stood up and bent an arm down, offering Dally a hand.
Dally knew he could get up on his own but he gave in and grabbed Johnny's hand, letting him try to lift him up. (He did most of the work.)
"Let's go swim," Johnny said enthusiastically.
"Uhh... I dunno about that," Dally scrunched his face up.
"C'mon, Dal. Please," Johnny begged.
"Alright, alright," Dally sighed and automatically gave in.
Johnny ran to the shore, dipping his foot in before walking into the big ocean.
"It's not cold at all!" Johnny shouted from where he was now standing in the water.
Dally slowly waded in before catching up to Johnny who was plugging his nose and diving under water. Dally smiled at him and watched. His head bobbed up and he held something.
"Let's see who can throw the farthest," Johnny handed Dally a rock.
Johnny threw first, his rock stretching across the water and landing with a 'plop'! Dally did the same afterwards, his tounge sticking a little bit out of his mouth in concentration as he did it.
"Ha! I won," Johnny said triumphantly.
"No way. Mine went farther," Dally argued.
"Nuh-uh. Yours reached the buoy. Mine went past," Johnny argued back.
"Trust me, mine went-" Dally was interrupted by two legs swinging around his hips and long arms coming to his shoulders. He looked down to Johnny latched onto him like a leech.
"What the hell, kid?" Dally tried to seem mad but he was laughing.
"Well is it true?" Johnny asked.
Dally's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Is what true?"
"Am I weightless in water?" Johnny asked, looking up at Dally.
"Well, yeah. But you're light enough. I could pick ya' up even out of water," Dally stated.
"Do it," Johnny tested.
In one swift motion, Dally had Johnny in his arms bridal style. (Which was above the water.)
Instead of saying anything, Johnny just smiled, looking into Dally's eyes. They weren't cold and tough looking to him. They were comforting.
"Dal, I think the sun is givin' you freckles," Johnny chuckled, examining his sharp face.
"I sure hope not," Dally laughed.
"Why not? They'd look cute," Johnny shrugged.
Dally's cheeks reddened as he stared down at the smaller boy in his arms.
"Ooo, is Dallas Winston blushing? Wait until I tell the whole gang!" Johnny teased because he knew he was the only one who could get away with it.
"Oh, shaddup," Dally giggled.
Johnny placed a hand on Dally's cheek and brought him down to his face. Without even thinking, Dally softly placed his lips on Johnny's, closing his eyes and tasting him. They quickly pulled away but smiled. Johnny hopped out of Dally's arms and back into the water.
"Race ya!" he yelled, already swimming back to the shore.
Dally smiled and shook his head, diving under the water and swimming afrer him.

---
this was crap oh well.
feedback/votes would be very much appreciated!

(also, feel free to request!!)