Nav:  So dadaji ne call kiya tha na... aap teeno aa rahe ho na..

Aarya:  Arrey kahan dinner plan kiya tumhare dadaji ne? Hum acche date par jaate..now we are stuck with everyone.

Nav:  Dinner ke baad jayenge for a drive..

Aarya:  Only for a drive? Nav, I want to spend some time with you.

Nav (blushing): Fine..chalte hai.

Aarya:  The reason I called up is to tell you that jyada involve mat ho jana post dinner discussions main.  All these elders will have never ending topics to talk about. 

Nav: Haan baba...fine.

They speak for some more time and hang up.

Cabir, soon after getting up, mails his airlines and informs them that he would be commencing work from May 1, 2016, and requests them to send his schedule.  He decides to go to his apartment as he has to collect all his uniforms and keep them ready for the join back date.  

After the huge fiasco in Delhi, Alya decides to take a backseat as she does not want an FIR on her name.  She decides to spend some time with her parents in Bangalore. She messages Cabir, "Leaving for Bangalore today for a good amount of time.  The key to the flat as you know had been surrendered long time back to the landlord,  but some dues had to be settled which I have paid off."  Cabir reads the message and throws his phone on the bed which is witnessed by Manik.

Manik:  Whoa...what a throw man...chal na catch catch khelna hai toh garden main chalte hai. Phone kyon kharab kar raha hai?

Cabir just glares at him and without answering goes to the bathroom to have a bath.  Manik picks up the phone and reads the message from Alya. He waits for Cabir to calm down and come out, which he does about almost an half an hour.

Manik:  Cabir...

Cabir:  Manik, I really do not feel like talking about it. I have decided to give least importance to that girl. 

Manik (realizing how upset he is):  Okay, lekin tu ja kaha raha hai?

Cabir:  Going to my flat. Need to get my uniforms ready for work.  Mailed them that I would be joining back from May 1st.

Manik:  And I am so happy about this decision of yours.

Cabir:  Meri chod, so what are you lovebirds planning for tonight? Carter's apartment or Taj Lands End?

Manik:  Cabir, tell me frankly, does it look cheesy that all the time we want to spend behind closed doors? I mean from the time we have taken our relationship ahead, dinners and movies have gone for a toss. Is it normal or are me and Nandu acting desperate? I mean me more...I just cannot seem to control myself around her.

Cabir (smiling):  Bro, you are really lucky to have found true love.  Ek cheez bolu? Do not ever question yours or her intention about the relationship. Because if you question it, doubt it, people will also look at it with uncertainty.  If you feel like doing something, go ahead and do it with full conviction, full faith, without any indecision or hesitation. But yes, always remember one thing -- your intention should be pure, pious.  All emotions are divine, be it love, lust, anxiousness, excitement, ecstasy, pleasure, anger, remorse -- and many more.  Always ask yourself a question -- does the emotion I am feeling at present, at this moment justify my truthfulness towards that person or situation? If the answer is yes, go ahead.  You and Nandu are the most purest souls I have met. Just seeing you both together, listening to your talks together and individually, I can fathom the depth of your love towards each other, your faith in each other, and of course your need and want for each other. So I can imagine the passion that you guys must be having towards each other.  So if you feel like spending time behind closed doors, it should be only your and Nandu's prerogative.  So bol abhi kaha jayega raat ko?