"That's for me to know and you to never find out," is what he gets in response. "What I will tell you, however, is that she's never disappointed."

"Fucking hell!" Conner groans before finally leaving the room, taking the frying pan with him. I hear him put it back into the cupboard before making his way upstairs.

James smiles proudly, sitting back down on the couch. "He was way too easy to piss off. Now, can we please get out of here? I'm ready for you to show me around your stomping ground and to experience the full college experience." He pauses before drawing his eyes together. "But obviously with a girlfriend and not sleeping with every girl like I'm assuming you have been."

"You have no idea," I sigh, cringing when I remember just quite how familiar I was getting with all the girls on campus.

"But you're a changed man now with Hailey," he smiles with a nod.

"No one else knows that we're together, okay? Her brother is the quarterback of the football team and he's super protective so we're keeping it on the DL for now," I tell him before he runs his big mouth to everyone else.

"I hear you," he replies. "Now, seriously, can we leave? I need my caffeine."

"We do have coffee, you know?" I remind him. "We are a bunch of college students who have ridiculously early mornings."

He shakes his head. "You can't make me an extra hot, extra shot macchiato, can you? No, I didn't think so. Your shitty instant coffee won't crack it, dude."

"You're a pain in the ass," I sigh to him.

"And don't you know it."

After lending him some jeans and a t-shirt (both of which are too tight as he's fucking massive after playing rugby religiously for the past two and a half years), we're finally on the way to Hailey's to pick them up.

God help me, this is going to be a long day.

HAILEY ALLEN

"There's a random girl in our living room. I repeat, there is a random girl in our living room," Naomi announces as I step out the shower. With a small chuckle to myself, I change into jeans and a black sweater before towel drying my hair and throwing it up into a bun.

I head out into the living room to find Ashley still waking up with Naomi standing over her. I perch on the arm of the couch and smile at Naomi. "Naomi, this is Ashley. She's Brody's friend's girlfriend," I introduce.

Before she can respond, the front door opens to reveal Brody and James, gracing us with their presence. James takes one look at Naomi before looking back at me. "Hailey, I really didn't think you'd be the type to be friends with a trust fund brat, you know, other than Brody."

"There's another one?" Naomi exclaims to me. "Hails, there are two assholes."

I send Brody a look as if to say sort out your friend. He nods at me and whispers something in James' ear that causes them both to smirk. Whatever he did say, I know it wasn't what I was wanting him to. God, I'm going to kill him.

"James, shut up," Ashley then inputs, now standing up. "That was uncalled for."

"You're uncalled for," he responds, sticking his tongue out at her in response. She rolls her eyes at him but can't help the smile that begins to form on her lips.

After last night, I can honestly say they're one of the cutest couples going - after me and Brody, obviously. They fight like no tomorrow but they're normally like normal two seconds later.