《Chapter 1》

*Edited

My name is Lucy Heartfilia.I'm 29 and I'm still studying in Magnolia Age Support School.As you can see,even the name of this school is weird. Anyway,this school,is not like any other school,though.We will look young-everyone-will look young until we reach 91,then we'll know how we really look like.Every single person who just born in Magnolia will be force to study in here.So basically,only the grandmas and grandpas know how we look llike. I don't know why the government even build this school.What's the motive anyway?

To be honest,I'm in love with the person sitting infront of me,Natsu Dragneel.He's just too hot but that damn scarf of his blocks me from looking at his neck.If only I can tear it off and just stare at his bare neck all day . . .

"Lucy!" I starle when somebody calls me.I spun around and one of my besties,Levi McGarden,is standing right behind me."Whatchu doin' lady?" she asks me as she pulls a nearby chair and sits next to me. "Nothing,really . ." I said while covering my emberassment,thinking that she saw me staring at Natsu.

"Um,do you wanna join us today?At . . 6:00 p.m?"

"Going out again?"I turn to her with the look. "Where are you guys going this time?"

"Oh,for today,we'll go shopping at 'Royals' . . I mean-there's a discount for the expensive dresses and shoes and accessories!It's a one in a million chance!Join us,Lucy!It'll be fun!Just this time . ." said Levi.

I turn my head back to my desk and said "You know I'm not the type to shop for clothes.I only like to shop for rare stuff like the zodiac keys.And you know that I already got Aquarius,

Libra,Scorpio and Gemini.Only a few more to go!If there's a new release of one of the Zodiac keys,then I'll join.But so far not yet,am I right?"I explain to her eventhough I know I've said these types of sentences to her a million times.

Levi nods silently and said something but she was interrupted by the presence of Mr.Happy.

Levi stands up and places the chair at where it was.She glares at me for a moment before she walks to her desk.

One thing that a few people don't know about Mr.Happy is that he's a blue cat that dreams to fly while our councelor is Mrs. Charle,Mr. Happy's wife,which is also a cat,and always torture anyone who didn't follow the school rules,eventhough it's a small thing.Our PE teacher is Mr.Panther Lily who will change his small form into someone that we can be scared with.For our art class,we have two teachers:Mrs.Frosch. and Mr.Lector.I don't know why we have two teachers for a single class,we only have 10 students in here.They're husband and wife alright.And that's it.We only got 5 teachers in this giant school. Only 5 teachers to teach every person with the age 1-90. It's just impossible.

Mirajane Strauss,the class president,stands and raises both of her hands up and said "It's time for fish lessons!".This is what we do everyday to greet Mr.Happy.If we don't,well,her wife's gonna kill us.We follow Mirajane's actions and Mr.Happy did the same thing too.I don't even know what's wrong with this school..

After Mr.Happy gave us permission to sit,we sit and focus on his lessons.But all we learn are "How to cook a delicious fish","How to eat fishes in manner" and there's even "How to make fish our partners".I mean-what the heck is wrong with this world?Even my classmates are interested with these fish lessons.I sigh.But what can we do?Or should I say,what can I do?As Mr.Happy is teaching the class,I just sit there,staring at the clock,waiting for the school to end.

*

"Lucccyyy!!Wait up!" I stop and spun around,watching Levi runs towards me from the school gate.When she's closer to me,I realized that she got a huge bruise on her right cheek.

"What's with the brui-" Levi shows me her palm as a sign for me to stop from continuing.

"Okay," she said after panting heavily. "I asked Erza to join us and she was was like hesitating but she mumbled something about 'Wed-wedd,' so I said "You wanna buy a . . . . . wedding dress?' and that's how I got this," she explains while rubbing the bruise gently. "But did she said yes or no?" I asked Levi. Levi sighs and answers " She said no .

"Of course she would say no! What was I thinking?!"I said out loud that maybe even the nearby neighbourhoods can hear me. "At least she's not stupid" I continue my sentence with my eyes rolling.

"I'm sorry?" Levi asked all of a sudden. "What did you say?"

"I said that she's not stupid!" I walk to Levi to close our gap and put my hands on her shoulders."Listen here Levi. She's a somebody.We're a nobody.Eventhough I'm rich and beautiful she's still a level higher than me.Since MY level is much more higher than you guys,can't you think?If she won't even hang out with Sting( The school's hottest and richest student),why would she,hang out with YOU?"

When I finally realize that I speak too much,I begin to feel. reallly guilty about it."Levi,I'm so sorry.I don't meant it really,"I said to her while trying to put my hands on her shoulders but she pushes me back and starts walking to the opppsite side.

*

As I'm walking to my home, I can't stop thinking about it. "I've done it again," I thought to. myself as I kick the small stones that block my way. "Why am I born this way?God should make its creations happy but why won't he make ME happy?" I begin to feel tears streaming down my face as I thought about all this nonsense.

I don't care anymore if people stare at me and if they think I'm a retarded person or anything.I just want a happy life.

When I finally reach my mansion that almost looks like an academy,I aim for the main door and decided to walk straight to my room.

But my thoughts disappear as my eyes lock on the abs infront of the door.The abs is just too perfect that I feel like glueing my hands on it all day.Eventhough I recognize it's owner.

Gray Fullbuster.Natsu Dragneel's (a.k.a my future husband), best friend. They always fight for some stupid reasons llike the tables,the clothes and even there's one time where they fight for a single plastic spoon.

I just couldn't bare with it anymore so I close our gap so that I'm near to his abs. "Hey Lucy!" he called me our as I walk towards him.

"What's ths matter?" I asked when I'm quite close to him.Or I should admit,well,you-know-what. "You've never come to my house before and you. didn't even talk to me at school.It must be something serious huh?Oh,by the way,you should be fast or people might thought that I'm talking to a stripper."

"Yeah,haha,well,Lucy. I umm,wanna tell you something.Something important," he explains while scratching his hair gently.

" Like wha-" I couldn't finish my sentence as Gray put his body closer to mine.And even his head is quite near.

"Close your eyes,baby." I blushed when I heard the word 'baby' that just come out from his mouth.I did what he instructed stupidly eventhough I know this all. is just a bluff.But just imagine girls.If you're near to a hot guy who's about to kiss you,can you resist it.I mean-if you can,congatulations. *clapclap*.But sorry to say,I can't.

After a few seconds,i can already feel his icy breath hits me heavily. I shut my eyes tighter,waiting for the kiss and respond to it by well-i don't know.Maybe I know but it's an impossible thing to happen.

And that's when the direction of his breath,moves to my ear. What the heck?