Shockwave

It was merely a joke, however, Shockwave seemed to take everything you say a little to seriously sometimes

It was merely a joke, however, Shockwave seemed to take everything you say a little to seriously sometimes. Here you were, pinned to the lab's table, eye's widening as he grabs your legs, spreading them.

"Shockwave!" You stammer, getting flustered as he ties them down "You really don't need to do this!"

"I am curious, it's not like any harm will come to you." He states bluntly, tying your arms down as well "Now stop squirming, I want to see if I will fit in this form."

"This is embarrassing!" You scowl, attempting to close your legs as tightly as you could.

"This is suppose to be 'normal' for your kind." He says dully, kneeling down so he could get a better view of you. "I've been told femmes especially ae suppose to taste sweet."

You hid your face in your hands, shuddering as he traces the outlines of you, then strokes your clit, sliding his tongue inside, licking as much of you as he can .

Your response was a whimper, practically grinding against his finger and lips. He smirked, amused by your enthusiastic reaction.

"So this is a sensitive spot for you." He muses, lowering his finger down to your entrance, sliding it in and out a few times before unbuckling his belt, freeing his hardening cock, standing up so he could position himself "Why don't  we try this next?"

Frantically, You writhe under him, moaning as he stretches your walls around him, he could barely fit all of it in, he was wider then your previous partner. Shockwave's hands gripped your thighs as he didn't bother to have you adjust to his size, forcing himself in.

"Untie me!" You plead, your hips trying to move with his. "Please, I want to be on top!"

"I don't believe I will." He replies, leaning forward to claim your lips with his as he roughly thrusts in, only releasing your legs from their binds so Shockwave could raise your legs onto his shoulder's, hitting a certain spot which causes you to arch your back in response, gasping as he chuckles in that deep baritone voice that sends a shiver down your spine. "You're dripping  wet."

You could only respond with a loud groan while he keeps his pace fast, bringing you to your climax as he buries himself inside your tight body so he can coat your walls with cum. A small moan of satisfaction coming from him before he pulls out, laying atop of you.