Sexually frustrated, Megatron x reader

You were laying alone in the sun just basking as best as you could though you were burning up on the inside

You were laying alone in the sun just basking as best as you could though you were burning up on the inside. He has been relentlessly teasing you to the point where you'd avoid him as much as you could. You were aching to be touched by Megatron, but alas, you didn't think you could just ask to get taken care of, that sort of thing was to intimate to casually bring up, getting more then uncomfortable, you took off into the woods, finding a spot where you'd be alone, hidden. You were 

"Fuck me." You mutter, sliding a hand into the lower section of your bathing suit with a whine, trying to satisfy yourself "Why do I have to feel this now?" 

You bit your lip, sliding a finger in, you were wet and pining for him, you knew it was most likely wrong but hell, you couldn't help it. Quietly, you moaned his name, fantasying all the things you wish he could do to you, it was a shame he wasn't human. 

"You want me that bad pet?" his voice rumbles in a satisfied manner, smirking as he peers down at you. 

Your eye's grew wide as you remove your hand looking away as he approaches you with a small smirk. 

"I knew something was wrong with you" He waves a artifact infront of you "the question is, just how bad do you want me?" 

"Lord Megatron, please!" You knelt in front of him, looking up with pleading eye's, "I need it!" 

His response was simply a smirk as he activates it, taking a human equivalent's height,beckoning you to come closer. You complied, looking up to your leader with anticipation as he lays you down, tearing off your bathing suit, not wasting any time as he forces his large, hard cock inside you, earning a small moan. 

"Look at you, you're so wet," He purrs, "You're practically dripping for me, you're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes!" You cry out for him as he pulls out and rams himself back in, seeming to take pleasure in watching your small frame writhe under him, repeating this, using more force to get in deeper. 

"Ride me," He orders, pulling you onto him as he works on nipping at your neck. 

"Frag" You moaned, obeying him as he watches intently, lust filing his red optics as he grips your breast, sucking on one of your nipples while the other is fondled. 

Without a warning, he lifts you, pressing your back against a tree, thrusting inside of you with a growl, having your legs wrap around his waist as his pace quickens, locking lips with you till you cum and shudder, feeling him spill, climaxing inside you, sliding out, he sets you down, pleased with how weak in the knees you were as you sat down. 

"Perhaps it would be best to save this for later" He muses, returning to his original height, picking you up "We're returning to the ship."

"Yes my liege" You mumble sheepishly, drifting to sleep in his grip.