Breakdown

"Damn Knock out, did you see how nice her ass is?" Breakdown bit his lip as he watched you from across the room

Knock out rolls his eye's at this, continuing to focus on his looks" Why don't you just screw her already?"

"I think I will." He smirks, making his way over as his partner in crime laughs .

You stop exercising as he stands before you, "Need something?"

"I need you to all to myself," he grabs your rear, giving it a squeeze while he pulls you into the woods.

"Can't wait to have your way with me?" You tease, brushing your hand against his crotch "That bad babe?"

He shudders as he raises his hand to your breast, fondling your boob as he works on removing his clothes once you far enough into the forest. 

"Less talking, more foreplay," He growls, undressing you eagerly "You've been wanting me too."

With a small chuckle, you get on your knees, taking his dick in hand to suck on it, taking as much as you can into your mouth.

"Mm, just like that," he sighs in content,slowly sliding his hard cock in and out "Your  lips and tongue are so soft."

You slide a hand between your legs, fingering yourself as he goes a bit faster, grunting, he grew impatient, making you stand so he's able to lift you up, pinning you against a tree so he can thrust up into your smaller Frame's, tight, warm and wet pussy. 

"Ah frag, you're so much tighter then I imagined." He moans, forcing himself deeper into you, earning a gasp as he hits that spot.

The sound of your voice calling out for him drove Breakdown mad as he roughly dug his fingers in your ass, sure to leave bruises as he pounds your pussy with all he can, making you weak in the knees as his climax is finally reached, coating your inner walls with his much needed release.