Carl One shot

You and Carl had been getting in fights pretty often now, it seemed as if it was almost everyday. What irritated you the most though was that you liked him, even though he's always causing trouble. You saw him jump over the fence of Alexandria, and decided to follow with suspicion. As you hopped over the fence you felt a nervous tingling in your stomach, but you ignored it. You were quietly walking through the woods, taking small, light steps. You saw Carl propped up against a tree reading a comic.

"I know your there," he said, not taking his attention away from the book, "you may think your walking quietly but that's impossible in those combat boots."

 You just stayed silent but decided to show yourself. You looked at the cover of his book and realized what it was.

"I love batman," you squealed.

"I don't, I'm just bored so I decided to read it," he grumbled as he closed the book.

"Why are you always so grumpy," you huffed, crossing you arms.

"I'm not, whenever your gone anyways," he said standing up and dusting himself off.

"So its my fault then, your problem is me. How is that when you are the one always starting the fights, for no reason? Why do you do it? I'm just so sick and tired of it. WHY?" you screamed. Carl started coming toward you, and fast. You closed your eyes suspecting a punch in the nose or jaw, but instead you where surprised by a pair of soft, plump lips connecting with yours. He pulled away and yall where both smiling.

"Because you never let me do that," he said, continuing to smile. He leaned in for another kiss and you allowed, you never thought that Carl Grimes would have a reason to calm down, but he did, and it was you.

---------------------------------

Hey guys hoped yall liked the new chapter. We will continue this book so be ready for more action. Also taking requests and turning them into great one shots. Peace!!

~Brianna