"She is alive anirudh." I said with a soft tone. Rayan and anirudh looked shocked.Even Joey and Nisha was in the same state as they both.

"What are you saying!?" Nisha asked in disbelief.

"Yes,Nainaa is alive.You guys havent seen her pic.But I did.Nainaa was with us today evening,even joey was filtering so much.On the first day when I came here I aimed the house on our next door.To my surprise she lives there only" I said.

Everyone looked shocked.They couldn't believe that nainaa actually met us today.

"But how do you say nainaa is not the reason for mahima's death." Rayan asked,quietly

"Nainaa wants anirudh,So whats the point in revenging mahima!? She is not related to anirudh in any ways.If she wants to revenge so she would take her revenge on me only!? And I'm sure something wrong had happened to mahi when she came here." I said.without breaking a silence.

Rayan looked speechless.Meanwhile anirudh was thinking what else question he has to ask me.

"Whats the proof that me and nainaa were in love!?" Anirudh asked.

I quickly went to the table and took my laptop.And showed him his pictures with nainaa and especially their pre-wedding photoshoot stills. He looked shocked and dispirited.

Anirudh turned and faced me."So,why did you lie to me anika!? What's the point on hiding your own job from me!?"

I stayed silent looking down sadly."I know what I did is wrong but I didn't have any idea other than hiding this from you." I said softly holding his waist.

Anirudh pulled away his hand from me." Shut up anika.Enough is Enough.Now I know why you didn't tell your love to me.whenever I talk to about that but you obligate it.So now the reason is you're planning to make me and nainaa together!? Till now you were just acting!? Isnt it!?" He said raising up his voice.

Tears started to overflow down my cheeks.I looked blunty at him.I went near him to console him.I placed my hand on his shoulder and made him to face me.He was reculant and arrogant.

"Take your hand away from me Anika.I have got nothing to talk with  you.Do you know how much I believed you and loved you!? But this is the gift you're giving me.This is perfectly great anika.Im done with this.Thanks for everything." Anirudh spoke broken,raising his voice.

I couldn't take anirudh's hurting words into my heart.I did understand how hurted he is.But he has to know why im doing this.

"Anirudh." I yelled.closing my eyes tears dropped down my cheeks. Everyone looked blurred.

"Try to understand why im doing this! I hided my job because I didn't want you to leave me.And the reason why I didn't tell my love is because first I wanted you to be safe and I wanted us to live happily together without any problems.Just think man why im putting all burdens into me.I took your problem as my problem and im solving it.Its all because why!? Love is the only reason for it.If I didn't have feelings for you nor I didn't love you!? Then why would I even accept uncle's offer!? Your parents want you to be happy.They have faced alot in past and now they want to see you happy!? So,I thought of giving my best on it.All I can say is sorry for hiding this from you ani.Do you even know how many times I cried alone for lying to you!? Those guiltiness just killed my life.And now your words are hurting me." I spoke very rudely as I couldn't take the stress in me.

Anirudh looked down as he was very speechless.Meanwhile joey nisha and rayan waited for anirudh's reply.Either I did so.

"Anirudh.Say something now!?" I asked,quietly.

Neither rayan and joey asked "Come on da machan.Talk something."

Anirudh looked at us in disbelief.He didn't utter a word.He left the place by banging the door harshly.I followed him back.