10: The Player's First Crush

Comenzar desde el principio

"Come here darling and have a seat," Aunt Rosie said to me. I took a seat beside her. I don't have any cousins because my aunts and uncles refuse to have kids, I don't know why but they do, so I'm always alone when it comes to time like these. There's no one to go through it with, well sometimes Melenie is here, and Daniel is here now but he doesn't count. I wish Linc was here.

"So how's school Anna?" Popa asked.

"It's good," I replied politely.

"Any new boyfriends?" Nana asked raising her eyebrow.

I said, "No," the same time Daniel said, "Yes."

"Oh my god, they're going out, they're going out!!" Nana chirped.

"No, she's going out with Linc," Daniel looked at me and I swear he smirked but he tried to hide it with an innocent face. Two can play at that game.

"Well at least I don't sleep with the entire female population at the school," I retorted.

"Annabelle," My mom hissed.

"Of course you don't that will mean you're lesbian," Daniel replied innocently.

"Daniel," Claire hissed.

"You can't accept the fact that you're a man-whore," I said to him.

"ANNABELLE!" My mom yelled.

"You can't accept the fact that you're not good enough to sleep with me," he retorted.

"DANIEL!" Claire shouted.

"Daniel, you're just sick, I would never sleep with you, date you, or anything with you!" I spat angerly, and walked away.

"Daniel go upstairs, and when you're ready to be polite again you come down," Claire said right before I walked upstairs. I groaned. I left so I can be away from him and now they send us in the same place. I slammed the door shut when I got to my room. This is a sign, me and Daniel aren't meant for each other, no matter how hard I want to believe that I can be with Daniel, it's impossible. I'm with Linc and we're actually good for each other. Why did Daniel even bring up the fact that I'm going out with Linc? My family is going to pound the poor boy, and he's gonna think I'm not worth it. Was that Daniel's idea the whole time?

I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I whipped the door open. "Ow," I heard someone say. It was Daniel with his shirt off. It's been a while since I saw Daniel shirtless and his body wasn't this sexy before. My mouth started to water.

"Like what you see?" Daniel teased.

"Why isn't your shirt on?"

"I was about to make your dreams come true," he smirked. It took me a while to get what he meant by that.