Chapter 9

Twin Stuff

Christina POV

I woke up to sun shining into our tent. I look up and see Carl leaving the tent. I get up and change into black tank top and put on black shorts. I put hair in a ponytail and put on black converse. I pick up dahlia and Jane and walk out of the tent.

I see Beth and Carol washing clothes. Then Jake and Judith are playing tag. Maggie is talking to a laughing Glenn.

I smile a bit and walk up to Crystal and she instantly grabs Jane. I smile at her and Roger that guy from yesterday walks over to us.

"Hello ladies" He say.

"Hey Roger how did you sleep" We say together.

He looks at us like we're crazy.

"Twins remember" We say. I missed doing this with Crystal.

"O-oh yeah" he said.

I start taking to Crystal. That's when I notice that Roger is staring at me. It making me feel uncomfortable. So deicide to leave. I give my sister a hug and wave bye roger. Grabbing Jane from Crystal.

I see Rick, Glenn, Carl, Daryl, Chris and Maggie standing around a map on a car hood. Then I see Beth and Christian talking and playing with Delilah. I give them Jane and I walk over to car.

"I think we should head east it may be our best bet" Carl says. Everyone seems to agree, but Chris.

"Nah that side is a complete ghost town nothing left." He said.

"I think we should try southwest" said Crystal "there is gate community there."

"Oh yeah, it isn't that big ethier, but you need a key card." I say

"Then that's out how are we going to find someone who lives ......" Carl stops when he sees me, crystal, Christian, and Chris holding a key card.

"Oh that's how."

-------------------------------------

Sorry it took me a while to update but you got to let me know you are reading so I update sooner I am also thinking about starting a 1d fanfic
So tell me what you think I need to know.

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Plz!!!!!!!!!!!

- luvzeey

P.S. sorry it's short