20

clichés.

I've read so many clichés already. And I want to tell you: they're so stupid.

Here are the top 3 clichés that I ALWAYS find everywhere.

1. Badboy/Good girl
Okay. This one is so annoying.
There's this bad boy, aka the most famous guy in school and is also the heartthrob of the school. Currently in a relationship with one of the drama queens aka the biatch of the school.
But then omg look a new girl. This girl is super innocent. And then somehow the parents of this good girl and bad boy know each other. Then, bad boy's parents are going to go out for a week or something so bad boy's parents ask good girl's parents if bad boy can live with them. Duh, good girl's parents accept and bad boy falls inlove with good girl and vice versa and then biatch of the school gets jealous, breaks up, and boom, bad boy is now in a relationship with good girl.

My new story, The New Girl, has also the part where handsome guy falls inlove with the new girl. But, with a completely different story. I promise, it is NOT a cliché. Maybe 1% haha. Read it if you're a Filipino ^_^

2. My Husband/Boss is a Mafia Lord
I don't really read these kinds of books but I always see them in my news feed. WHY DA HECK DO YOU FALL INLOVE WITH YOUR BOSS THAT IS JUST SO AWKWARD.

3. Bully falls inlove with nerd/victim of bullying
WTH THIS IS JUST SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. WHY WOULD YOU LOVE SOMEONE WHO PHYSICALLY/EMOTIONALLY HURTS YOU? WHY? ITS LIKE A COCKROACH LOVING THE INSECT KILLER. SO PLS NO.
ok ok here is the plot for that
Bully hurts this one person so many times for no actual reason. Bully says that he/she will kill the victim if the victim tells anyone about the bully.
But then the victim is almost going to die. And then the bully sees that he/she actually loves the victim so much and blabla.  yay bully and victim inlove wooo