6- Daddy issues

Sarada walked in the Yamanaka flower shop and was greeted by the floral fragrance. The blonde Yamanaka's head snapped at the newcomer and smile.

"Hey, Sara-chan!" Ino smiled.

Sarada balanced the cardboard box in one arm and gave a shy wave with other arm.

Ino's gaze lingered at the box, "What's this?"

Sarada followed her gaze and held out the box, "I got Lots of kittens so I thinking if any of you want to adopt them...?"

Sarada sat down the box and opened it. Ino leaned over and saw the most unnatural colored kittens she has ever saw. What bugged her was the the way the animals were looking at her. Not in the cautious or wild way, more like a intelligent way like they know exactly what's going on..

"Where did you find them, Sara-chan?" Ino's eyes never wavering from the kittens.

Sarada gave Ino a shrug, "Boruto gave them to me, because Lady Hinata decline to take them in."

There it is! The reaction at Hinata's name. Ino narrowed her eyes at the animals.

Sarada looked at Ino weirdly as she glared at the Innocent animals, "Er....Aunt Ino..?"

Ino quickly turned to Sarada, Giving a large smile, "Why don't you go in the yard, Sara-chan? The kids are already there. You can leave the kittens here. I'll look after them for now." Ino said sweetly.

Sarada's eyes lit up, "Really? Thank you, Aunt Ino! Later!"

Sarada gave a quick hug and ran into the yard. Not noticing the suspicious looks Ino giving to the cats.

As Sarada disappeared inside, Ino's face turned blank.

"You guys are no normal kittens. You better speak before I personally torture every damn thing out of you.." She hissed, menace was dripping from her tone.

The enemy could've sent them in an intention of harming the children. The thought only made her inside clench with anger. Without a second thought She grabbed the box and disappeared in a 'poof'.

Sarada walked in the Yamanaka's flowers shop backyard and found all her friends except Boruto.

"Don't tell me that idiot is late." She gave an unimpressed eye roll.

Shikadai signed, "He's probably bothering Lord 7th as usual..."

Inojin groaned, "Who's gonna bring him here?"

"I'm not!" Sarada quickly denied.

"Me neither!" Chouchou chimed.

"I've got better things to do." Mumbled Shikadai, closing his eyes.

Inojin sweat dropped, "I swear that guy have more daddy issues than Sarada!" He mumbled to himself.

Sarada heard his words, glared at him, "Excuse me!"

Shikadai smirked, "Oh c'mon, Sarada. We all know you have a severe daddy complex."

Sarada turned red, "I do not! Chouchou is the one who has the father complex." She defended.

Chouchou choked on the dango she was munching on, "Say what?!"

Inojin nodded, "You're alway looking for your 'actual' father. Saying how handsome he must be! You even Made Sarada's dad your dad once."

"You did what?!" Screeched Sarada at Chouchou.

"It was an honest mistake, sarada. Don't take it personally!" Yelped Chouchou from her friend's furious glare.

"He's my daddy! Mine! I will take it personally!"

"I rest my case." Shikadai signed.