4- Sasuke-kun, Are you Pouting?

Sarada looked at the watch, it was almost lunch time. Just them her stomach grumbled.

She let out a tired sign, "Looks like you guys are coming with me." The kittens gave her a pleasing purr. Sarada gave them a weird look then shrug, grabbing their box and walking downstairs.

Kittens have poked their heads from the box. Sakura smile turned into frown when she saw the kittens.

Sarada sat down on her chair beside Sasuke.

"Sarada where did find so many cats?" Frowned Sakura.

"Uh...Papa bought them for me." Lies Sarada.

"He did?" Sakura looked at Sasuke who was looking at Sarada.

Sarada nodded, "He did." Ignoring Sasuke's warning look.

Sakura looked at Sasuke with a stern expression as Sasuke gulped, "Sasuke-kun, one Kitten would've been enough."

Sarada snickered behind her hand but quickly hide it as Sakura looked at her kittens.

"Are sure you can take care of them all." Sarada looked thoughtful for a while.

"I can give few of them to my friends." Sakura gave her an appreciative nod.

"Meow." A black kitten jumped out of the box to the table. The kitten walked passed Sakura and pounced on Sasuke's plate.

Sasuke blinked in surprise. He raised his hand and hesitantly scratched behind it's ear. A grin broke out as the the kitty let out a loud purr and nuzzled it's head in Sasuke's hand.

"Looks like we are definitely keeping this one." Observed Sakura and Sarada agreed.

Just then another kitten jumped on the table. It was a red kitten with brown eyes. It walked over Sakura and laid down on the table. Sakura tried to pet it but before her hand could touch the red fur, the kitten hissed, barring it's teeth.

"Looks like they already decided which one is staying with us." Mused Sasuke, poking the black kitten's nose playfully.

"I think we should name them. Can I name the red one?" Sarada beamed hopefully and Sakura nodded happily.

"Chii. Meaning blood. Cuz, it's fur us as red as blood. You can name the black one, papa."

Sasuke stared at the kitten, "knight." He announced. Knight purred in approval.

The Uchihas quickly ate the lunch and feed the kittens. Sarada gasped at the time.

"Mama, may I go to aunt Ino, all of my friends are meeting at Yamanaka flower shop." Asked Sarada.

Sakura nodded, "Make sure to come back before dinner."

"Thanks! Bye, mama, papa." She waved and ran outside with the box of kittens.

"She's spending too much time with Dope's son."

"Sasuke-kun, are you pouting?"

"Hn."