Junior's nightmare encounter.

Junior's POV

The cool to the touch bar counter felt nice against my skin as I wiped the gunk off a bottle of vodka. The bar would be opening in a few minutes and this was the last bottle that had to be cleaned.

I sighed out loud. "At least I won't have to worry about Blondie showing up."

"What boss?" A derpy looking grunt asked a dumb question.His glasses that were standard issue for my grunts was slightly crooked making my OCD kicked in making me feel like knocking his teeth down his throat. What else was new. 

I shot him a look telling him to get back to work. "Go ahead and open the door Miltia." I shouted as Miltia already was moving to follow my order. Her red and black dress popping with her black hair.

Melanie stood leaning on a red pillar that was added fairly recently to the club nearby the door. She was kind of a bodyguard since I cannot trust my grunts with tying their own shoelaces let alone escorting someone from the club.

Miltia opened the double doors and screamed. Melanie was next to her in a second. I placed the bottle down as ran toward the doors to find a sea of blood and gore. Bodies thrown against the walls making a pattern in the blood. 

It seemed to look like the moon shattering as I reached to touch it I found myself flying back into my own bar. A young women with hair as dark as pitch that seemed to shift like shadows. Her red eyes showed madness. 

She attempted to walk past Melanie and Miltia they raised their weapon. Miltia's claws glinted in the light of the club and Melanie's heels stood making a small prism making small rainbows appear under her feet.

"Girls you better stand down before I make you." The girl smiled cruelly as she flickered her wrists and two deep blades etched with a weird rune was suddenly in her hand.

"Melanie, Miltia stand down." I gasped for air as the kick that I had received moments before made me short of breathe. 

"You heard your boss." The young girl gleefully giggled as she jumped into the club awed by the shining lights.

"Who are you and what are you here for?" I asked from frustration as she continued to eye the lights.

"That is not very nice." She pouted as she made her way to the bar she gestured to the bottle of vodka on the table. I gave it to her. Hell I wasn't getting anymore customers the remainder of the night. 

She reached for a glass and poured herself some of the liquid. She hiccupped as she downed it and smiled.

"That was nice of you." She said smiling at me with eyes that held glee and something dark.

"You still haven't answered my question." I stated she visibly got angry at the prodding. 

"I am Nix. I will be this world's new protector. I need you to tell me where Ruby Rose is." She visibly licked her lips as if relishing the thought.

"I do not know." I stated this as a fact and her face hardened.

"They say you are the person to come for all things and you cannot tell me the living quarters of one Huntress?" She spat she reached for her waved her hand and the bar counter caught fire. Which should've just extinguished itself but these flames weren't natural they were a deep purple so deep in fact it was almost black.

"She attempted to leave but Melanie stopped her lashing out with her heels.  This caused me to run with Maltia and run into the blood bath slipping as we went. 

"I just bought this suit." I yelled as the blood visibly would never come out. The sound of wood and stone crackling in on itself was terrifying.  Nix alone walked out not a scratch on her as she licked the blood from her hands.

This girl is a psychopath more than the female Cinder was. The thought was unwelcome and disturbing.

Maltia ran at the female engaging her in combat and was quickly stabbed through. A intense hum could be heard. It seemed to belong to a motorcycle.

"Blondy?" The words came out of my mouth but I know it was not true. A deep white motorcycle came instead a Schnee dust company logo embroidered on its side.  The girl seemed to pause at this development before vanishing in the shadows of a nearby wall.

  ...

"And you know all the rest." I spoke as I finally finished that nightmare retelling to Ruby. Her eyes were furrowed as if she were in thought.

"Ok I believe you." She spoke as she reached for her scythe and shouldered the weapon and attempted for the door.

"Ruby you will not go out there yet." Weiss rose her voice and Ruby sat down. Interesting...