Chapter7 : the truth

(???'s P.O.V)

I was checking the camras when the doors suddenly closed looking twords them i saw another werewolf and like me she was in her "furry" form where our tails and ears are showing 'who are you and what are you doing here' i said to her but she just staired at me it was like she never saw a male werewolf before getting up i walked twords her but than she grabed my arm and draged me under yhe desk.

(Scarlett's P.O.V)

as the other werewolf walked twords me i noticed that the light was flashing on the tablet witch ment that the power was going to go out not even thinking i grabed his arm and draged him with me under the desk just as the power went out 'hey what are you doing' he said clearly confused 'shut it or they will find us' i snaped at him just as five teens around our age walked in 'darn it bonnie i cant belive you let her get away' a boy in brown said to another boy in purple 'hey its not my fult that shes faster than me' as they argued over whos fult it was i sliped away with the noob of a nightguard to the kitchen well that was the plan untill he got us caught.

(Foxys P.O.V)

I looked at both of the nightguards who were in the arms of shadow freddy and bonnie how come scarlett can never in my arms i thought than the puppet came looking at both of them struggleing in the shadows graps with a sinster smile. "well well well this is certnly a surprise now my dear scarlett why dont you tell us who and what you really are" he said looking like she was about to bite him again she told us how she left her pack because of complcations concering the alpha which i understood but before she could finish the bell rang and both of them were put in my room once again ducktaped to computer chairs.

(Hey everyone its scarlettwolf here sorry for the lack of updates but ive been busy with school and track and life but ya i hope you all have a wonderful day and ill see you all later :3 )