chapter 5: Caught Again!

(This is one of my fav songs so i hope you guys like it :3)

(Scarlett's P.O.V)

My heart pounded as the door opened it was none other than freddy fazbear him self as soon as he saw me a smile appered on his face.

(Freddys P.O.V)

I just finished looking everywere for the nightguard and she was hideing in the kitchen. I smiled and grabed her collar pulling her out of the cabint "well well well look what we have here" she strugled aganst my grasp i laughed and draged her to the party room.

(Scarletts P.O.V)

I strugled aganst freddys hold but i evently gave up and crossed my arms because my little game was over. Freddy littlery draged me over to the party room where everyone was standing haven given up on finding me.

(Puppets P.O.V)

As i walked back over to the partyroom i saw freddy holding the nightguard like a trophey. I grabed some ducktape and the cloth that i had prepared just in case anything happend and walked over to the gaurd seeing me she growled like some kind of wolf. I just put the rag to her face and watched as she started to strugle "shh its ok just go to sleep go to sleep little one" she finaly passed out and hung limp in freddys grasp.

(Foxy's P.O.V)

i watched as they ducktaped her to a computer chair just as the bell rang telling us that it was six. I hung my head down because i knew that they would hide her in my cove. But at least i would be able to make sure that bonnie cant touch her because im the only one that knows her secret and also because shes the girl of my dreams.

(Hey everyone its scarlettwolf here sorry i havent up dated in a long time but school is starting to get a little hard but im going to try and update everytime a minecraft diaries epsode is uploaded so see you guys next time scarlettwolf loging off)