School is in Session

Marley’s POV

The next morning I woke up really early and got ready for school. I got cleaned up, put on some makeup, and did my hair. I put on a black flowing tank top, blue skinny jeans, and my black low tops. I was ready for my first day of school finally, thought I felt stupid because it has already been like two weeks into school.

            I got some breakfast and finished up before I got a call from Keaton,

“Hey Keats, what’s up?” I smiled into the phone as I flopped onto the couch.

“Nothing much, I was just wondering if after school we could hang out before I leave tonight. I wanted to ask you before and wish you an amazing first day. You are going to make so many new friends, because you are awesome!” he laughed.

“I just hope my ‘friends’ are not my friends just because of you. You never know after all…” I muttered.

“I hope not, you are amazing! I will see you later though okay? I don’t want you to be late on your first day.”

“Bye Keaterpan.”

“See you later Babe” Keaton said before hanging up.

Did he just me babe? That was new, oh well… I kind of liked. Oops.

I raced out the front door and walked to school, it was large and not too far away from my house. I went to the office and got my locker, schedule, and books for class. I fixed up my locker and went to class, all through the halls I got looks of shock and confusion. People noticing who I was, some muttering “That’s that dancer girl from Canada!” and others, “Oh Gosh that’s Keaton Stromberg’s girlfriend, he is so hot! Lucky!”

            I already felt really uncomfortable, so I kept walking. I rushed around a corner until I ran into someone. I looked up to see Luke smiling,

“Oh hey Marley, it’s nice to see you again!”

“Hi Luke, oh I’m sorry about that, it’s nice to see you too!” I replied.

“So you go here now? How do you like it?”

“Uh it’s nice, though people are giving me strange looks.”

“Well probably because you are like an amazing dancer!”

“Uh I think it’s because of my boyfriend actually…” I muttered.

“Oh, you have a boyfriend? What’s his name?” Luke asked awkwardly.

“His name is Keaton, Keaton Stromberg. From Emblem3, Simon Cowells new band from the X-Factor last year” I smiled.

“Oh him, yeah I know who he is. He is a really lucky guy.”

I blushed slightly before heading off to class.

After class it was lunch and I headed out to the cafeteria where a bunch of girls started calling me over to sit with them. I ignored them and sat down by Luke who was awkwardly sitting with a bunch of other dancers. Finally, my kind of people!

“Hey is it okay if I sit here?” I asked.

“Heck yeah, for someone of your talent you are always welcome at this table. I’m Chris but my friends called my ‘CD’ because I’m obsessed with the flow of music” One guy piped up.

“I’m Tessa but my friends called me T or Tess!” I little red head smiled grabbing onto Chris’s arm. I smiled and sat down; I started eating when I got a text from Keaton.

‘Hey Mar, how is school going? We still on for after school?’

‘It’s going good, I found a few friends! Also Yes, I will see you after school!’ I typed.

‘Okay, I’m coming to pick you up! I will see you later! Bye Babe!’

Again with the ‘babe’ thing, I think he is taking pointers from Wes. That’s really cute! I tucked my phone away and continued on with the day.

After lunch I had a few more classes and then I was free. This day had dragged out so long, it was unbelievable. I walked out to my locker where suddenly a bunch of girls started trailing behind me. I was walking when I was pulled to the side into the boy’s bathroom.

“Gahh I’m not supposed to be in here!” I shouted covering my eyes.

“Marley shh it’s me!” a voice said as I un- covered my eyes to see Keaton standing there.

“Keaton what the hell, what are you doing here, in a PUBLIC school? People are going to attack you if they see you!”

“I know; I needed to use the bathroom. I snuck in and now I can’t get out!” he explained.

“Well call for Ranel to come and get you!”

“Ranel is not here, only I came in the car.”

“Keaton really, okay. Well how about I go to my locker get my stuff and I will come back. Then we can bolt out to the car as fast as we can” I said leaving the bathroom.

I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff before heading back to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and grabbed Keaton’s hand, right before dashing down the hallway. People yelling his name and trying to get a hold of us, it was crazy. Over half the school had their phones out taking pictures as we ran. We got to the car safely and headed out to their house.