Development: Episode 3

Start from the beginning

"Well" the old ghoul "go ahead eat up you two."

You looked at Yoshimura with a face of disgust. Never in your life that you're going to eat or even touch human food. Kaneki however just looked at the triangular sandwich and looked at you. You both nod and took a bite. And what do you know? You both threw up.

"Yoshimura-san! Why would you make us eat that?!" you asked your boss while still choking on some bits of the sandwich.

"The bread feels like sponge and the cheese smells like my socks from an intense workout!" Kaneki described as still proceeded to barf a bit more.

Yoshimura just chuckled and took a bite out of his sandwich, surprising you both. Yoshimura is a ghoul such as the two of you, he should be throwing up. WHY ISN'T HE BARFING?! The two of you thought with shocked expressions.

"The trick to this is swallowing it whole without chewing." the manager instruct "pretend to chew about ten times, also make chewing noises to make the act more convincing." he then put the sandwich back on the table and added "Then, be sure to throw it back up before your body starts to digest it. Doing this you'll sure to eat with your friend again."

The black haired boy had a face of relief, knowing that he could eat with his best friend again. Whereas for you, you were not sure why you needed to learn this technique, you asked Yoshimura.

"U-um, sir? Why did I have to do this exercise? I mean, I think it's every ghoul's oath NOT to eat human food."

Yoshimura just smiled at you and replied "Well I thought these lessons would be good for you because I got some female humans asking if they can go on a date with you." he explained(he probably got bother by some girls from you fanbase) "But this skill is pretty useful if you're trying to keep a low pro-"

You just did a deep bow and thanked him "Arigatou Yoshimura-san! I'mma go bug Touka now!" you then happily exited the kitchen.

You entered your roommate's room, knocking first of course. Not only because it was polite to knock, it's because that last time you didn't knock...

~~~

"Touka~" you happily sang in the room as you entered then went to her door. "I'm just gonna let you know I'm going to my 'home' again-"

As soon as you opened the door you saw your navy haired friend who was in the middle of changing her shirt. You were presented with her bare back with a black bra attached to her, her porcelain skin was glistening from the sunlight in her room. Given this situation, a man would either, one keep staring like a perv he is, or two run out and apologize to the girl, hoping that she doesn't kick you or possibly murder you. You chose option one and decided to have a nosebleed, then got delivered a kicked to the face the more kicks at the stomach by the one and only. Touka then lifted you off the floor and threw you outside, shutting the door with great force. Not only you were thrown out, you tumbled all the way downstairs and weren't able to enter your shared room for a few weeks.

~~~

You cringed at the thought of it. You knocked on the door and waited for a response. Touka opened the door and had a grumpy look as usual and invited you in. You flopped on her floor, which for some reason you find comfortable, Touka went back and to her desk and went through her book, slinging her headphones back on. You find it interesting that Touka attended a high school not far from here, learning about what human use in their daily lives. It's not like you can't read...ok not entirely, but you can make out what the words were. You got up and decided to poke fun at Touka.

"What you doing right now?" you asked.

"Same question to you." the navy replied with a hint of monotone in her voice.