Slave (Error!Sans x Reader)

Sorry for not getting to some of your requests! As I've said before, I've just been really overwhelmed with schoolwork and studying and art, that I haven't really gotten the chance to write.

I hope maybe this will make up for it! :3

(Y/N) was exploring the dark part of Snowdin forest, humming. She tripped over a rock, falling flat onto her face. She groaned as she stumbled back onto her feet, holding her face in pain. "Great, just when I had started to feel relaxed..." She muttered in annoyance.

She heard a shuffling coming from a bush behind her, her whipping her head to the noise. She examined it for a few seconds before turning back around, running away. "Nope. Nope. Nop-" She repeated, but got cut off by a string wrapping around her body.

"YUp~." A voice mocked, the string quickly dragging her back and tying her to a tree. She tried struggling out, but to no avail.

"THE HECK! WHO ARE YOU???" She yelled, looking around frantically. A figure made itself present in front of her, the string also wrapped around their fingers. They looked kinda like... Sans?

"Sans...? No, it can't be you..." She studied his figure. "I aM a SanS, J-j-JuSt not THe One yOu kn-kNoW." The person explained, their voice static.

A white light appeared behind them, glowing brightly and looking a bit digital. "yOU'lL be cOmiNg w-w-WitH mE, nOW..."

The string started to loosen around her body, wrapping around her soul instead. (Y/N) began to float, following the figure to the light from behind. "What do you w-want from me?! Who are y-you?! Where are w-we going?!" She stuttered in a panic, unable to move.

"YoU'rE GoNNa Be mY l-L-liTTLe SlaVe~. I aLrEaDy tOLd Y-yoU, I'm A SaNS. AND wE'Re G-GOIng inTo thE aNTi-voiD." He explained nonchalantly, stepping into the 'anti-void'.

"SLAVE?!? SANS??? ANTI-VOID?!!" She screeched, trying desperately to get her feet onto the ground. "YEs. Is ThEre AN E-eCHo iN hERe?" He stated, her floating in and the entrance closing.

She squinted, her eyes trying to adjust to the brightness. 'Sans' sighed, brushing himself off. "Ahh, that's better. It was so dim there, and my voice always glitches out whenever I leave the anti-void..." He muttered.

Her eyes widened a bit. "Well, that's a huge change of voice..." His voice seemed better projected now, the static from before was making him sound a lot softer.

He chuckled, looking up at her. "Yup. So, now that we're here, I can answer more questions you may have." He dragged in a chair out of nowhere and placed it in front of her, sitting on it.

"...Firstly, why did you choose me, of all people, to be your 'slave'??" She questioned, glaring down at him. "I've been watching you,
(Y/N), and I've kinda... taken a liking to you." He answered.

A chill went up her spine. This guy... had been stalking her?!? "How long have you been watching me?!" She nearly shouted at him. "Since the beginning of this timeline." He explained. "And before you ask me what a timeline is, it's a period of time before another reset occu-"

"I know what a timeline is!" She cut him off. "...Oh." He mumbled. The two of them were silent for a few seconds, (Y/N) using the time to look around. There was nothing in sight beside whiteness and Sans; along with the chair he was sitting on. "...Do you live here?" She asked quietly.

"I guess the word 'live' would be the best term to use." He shrugged. She decided not to question it. She felt a bit like throwing up because of her floating. "Why do you have to lift me?" She squirmed around a bit in the air, her being unable to stand irritating her immensely. "Because if I let you down, you'll try to run; even if there's nowhere to hide." He chattered. "I told you, I've been watching you. I know what you're like." (Sorry if you're not really like this)

She grumbled, crossing her arms. "Why have you been watching me, of all people??" She gazed down at him curiously. "Because you're interesting, unpredictable." He blushed slightly, looking down in embarrassment. "And partly because you're attractive. Inside and out."

Her face glowed it's own shade of red as well, sighing in an attempt to cool off her face. "...You're not typically ugly, either." She tried complimenting.

Suddenly, her body started to move again. It floated closer to Sans and brought her face to face to him.

"You really think so~?" He purred, grin stretching. (Y/N) blushed slightly, looking down to avoid eye contact with him.

He tilted her chin, making her look at him. "Y-Yeah..." She responded, knowing he wanted her to. "Why, thank you~."

God, his cocky voice made her just want to tear off his ribs in a rage. "...Stop that." She instructed bluntly. "Stop what~?"

She squirmed in annoyance. "Stop talking with that tone!" She growled. He grinned. "What tone~~?"

"God, you're so annoying! And weird!! What kind of person kidnaps someone out of the blue?! At least have a full conversation with me first, and then decide if you like me!!! Watching how I act is way different than actually talking to me!!!" She rambled. "We're having a conversation right now, aren't we?" He stated in a matter-of-factly tone.

(Y/N) groaned in frustration. "...You're cute when you're mad~." He stated, flirty tone returning. "Then I'm about to be really adorable!" She hissed and went to throw a punch at him, only for her fist to be held back by strings.

He waggled a finger in her face. "Ah, ah, aaaaah~!" He hummed. "No hitting the master~." He gave her a shit-eating smirk. She went to bite his finger, but he pulled it away too quickly. "Or biting, either~~."

She whined, squirming once again. He brought his face down to her neck, his breath hitting it. She shivered in surprise, freezing in her attempts to break out. "So, this is the only way to get you to be quiet~...?" He snickered, giving a soft kiss to the crook of her neck. She shuddered, body melting down.

He giggled. "I'm gonna have a lot if fun with you,

m y   l i t t l e   s l a v e ~ ."

This took a lot longer than it should have.

I'm so sorry that updates are slow. As I've said before, I'm really busy with managing my life.

And yes, this little collection will have slow updates.

I'm sorry if this oneshot was a little crappy. ;(

And 4K reads already?? Holy cow. :3

Thank you for dealing with me. ^__^