Pocky Date (Underswap!Sans x Mute!Monster!Reader)

Hey guys! Just another little fun idea I had in mind. Enjoy!

(S/T) = (Skin Texture)

2nd Person's P.O.V.

"*knock* *knock*"

"Oh? One moment, please!" A voice shouted.

You were just at your house minding your own buisness when you got a text from Sans, asking if you wanted to hang out. Of course, with nothing better to do, you accepted.

Now here you were. Waiting outside of his door at the top of the stairs, patiently.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the door opened with a 'click!'.

"Ah! Hello, (Y/N)! Sorry I took so long, I was just getting my room ready for our 'hang out'!" He apologized, excited for me to be here. You signed frantically, forgiving him. "Here, why don't you come inside?" You nodded respectfully, rushing in to escape the cold weather of Snowdin.

"So, would you like to look around first? Or should we get straight to it?" Sans questioned. You signed with a smile, saying you'd prefer if you guys started now. You also added that you've been there already and did not need to look around, for you knew what and where everything was. "Alright! Then, let's head to my room! Mwehehe!" He exclaimed, rushing to the room just after the stairs. You giggled at his childishness and followed, smiling widely.

As you entered his room, you noticed that he looked a bit nervous. You signed in concern, asking what was wrong. "Oh, nothing. It's just... I've never done the 'hanging out' with anyone before, so I don't know how to start."

Waving your hands around, you asked him what he would like to do. "I don't know," he shook his head, "I really want some tacos right now..." You snapped your fingers, getting an idea. You told him that maybe you two could make tacos together. He smiled, eyes twinkling. "That's a wonderful idea,
(Y/N)! I, the great Sans, will teach you how to make the most perfect taco!" He exclaimed, his hyper behaviour returning and rushing back downstairs rather quickly. You shook your head in amusment and followed, wondering how it was possible that someone with the most shortest legs you've ever seen could run even faster than you.

(Timeskip to after Taco Time)

"These are amazing, (Y/N)! They might even come close to my tacos, but they could never be better! My tacos are perfection!" Sans exclaimed, taking another bite of one of the tacos you made. You giggled a little, biting into the shell of meat and cheese.

... It tasted awesome.

You squealed in delight, swallowing quickly and taking another bite. "Mwehe, you see? They are perfection!" He stated proudly, putting his hand on his chest all victoriously. You nodded quickly, agreeing and taking another big bite of one of his speciality tacos.

You two finished the tacos at lightning speed, and got a tummy ache as a reward.

"Oof, those were quite the tacos!" Sans burped, rubbing his belly. "Maybe I should go fetch some water for us to wash them down." He got up, opening the fridge to look for the Brita® (Don't want copyright issues, though I doubt the investors of Brita would be reading an Undertale x Reader oneshot book. You never know, though. XD)

In the fridge, you could see a little, red box with the word 'Pocky' on it. You got up and tapped his shoulder, pointing at it with your (S/T) finger. Sans looked back to you to see what you wanted. "Oh! Are you wondering what that is?" He questioned, you nodding. "Well, as you can see on the box, it's Pocky! Pocky is a sweet treat that humans nibble on, my human friend Frisk gave it to me!" Sans explained. You asked if you could try it with him. "But of course, (Y/N)! I was actually planning on using this for dessert!" Sans exclaimed, taking it out and putting it on the table while sitting down, you copying his actions (except without the Pocky box).

"Th-There's actually a game humans play with these... It's called th-the Pocky game! Yes, it's a little on-the-nose with the title, but i-it sounds really fun!" Sans stammered with you noticing. You asked if he was okay.

"I've never been better!" He covered up, definitely not fooling you. You decided to brush it off, and asked him how to play. "Well, it's pretty simple! You have to have 2 players, and each one bites one end of the stick. They each nibble closer to the middle, until either one pulls away, eats more than half of the stick, or... they kiss."

You were now really excited to play, mostly because you would have a chance to kiss Sans. You pulled apart the box, ripped open the bag, pulled out a stick and bit the bread side of it, all at lightning speed. "Wow, you are really excited to play this game, aren't you?" Sans chuckled. "Well, it would be rude to keep you waiting." He bit onto the other end of the stick.

"Reathy? One, thwo, three!"

You both started to inch closer, faces getting warmer. You ate quickly, but stopped right before the middle, not wanting to end this game yet. Sans was still at the beginning of his half, and before he could even bump into your lips, you decided to be a tease and took one last chomp, ending the game and pulling away.

Sans pouted and pulled your face back, smirking. "You think you can get away that easily? Think again."

He smashed his lips into yours, almost pulling you over the table. Your eyes widened in surprise at first, but as you got into it you closed you eyes, climbing over the table. Sans saw you struggling and pulled away for a bit, using his magic to bring your (S/T) form into his lap. "There you go." He said, kissing you passionately once more.

You melted into it again, and felt something warm tickle your lips. A... toungue? No way, he's a skeleton! Well, you also thought skeletons couldn't kiss, but here you are getting kissed by a pair of invisible lips. You decided that you would tease him, smirking in the process.

Sans knew what was going on, and swiftly grabbed your rear, giving it a light squeeze. You moaned, not expecting such contact from him and he used this opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth, intertwining it with yours.

Soon enough, you both needed air. You pulled away reluctantly, holding each other close. "I guess this 'hang out' turned into a date." Sans stated, rubbing the back of his 'neck' (Or cervical vertebrae... Have we been through this before?), chuckling. You giggled and made a little heart with your hands, and Sans knew exactly what you were saying.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

Extra:

Papyrus walked in on the two staring at one another lovingly. "Whoa, Sans! Looks like I walked in on a(n)..."

"Papyrus! Don't do i-"

"(S/T) situation/moment/whatever word you want to use!" (Idk if that works for everyone, sorry if it doesn't.)

"PAPYRUS!" Sans yelled at his brother who was running up to his room, laughing like a little schoolgirl.

Sans looked back to you, smiling. "Now, where were we?"

Yaaay! I'm happy with how this turned out! Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! :3