Another chapter

Rogue POV
Spelling credits to Clara lol
I woke up. I rolled over and I heard a groan from under me and remembered Sting was there. The events of the past few days flashed before my eyes. I poked Sting and mumbled,
"*various morning groans* Sting get up."
"*yawn* hi Rogue *yawn*" he mumbled in reply.
"I'm gonna go make breakfast."
"Kayyyyyy......"
I got up and made my way towards the kitchen, thinking about what we were gonna do to fix what happened during the job. Maybe we could do some research at different libraries. Or go to some magic shops? I don't know.
I walked into the kitchen and looked in the cabinets to see if we had anything edible. Well we have cereal. That's good enough. I got two bowls and milk and poured the cereal.
"STING! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT IN HERE!"
"I'm comin....."
He stumbled in, yawning.
"Here, food." I said.
"Yay! Thank for the food!"
As we ate we discussed what to do today. We decided to go to a nearby magic shop to see if they could do anything.
We finished eating and did our normal morning routines. Then we heading out and walked to a nearby magic shop.
As we walked in we could the see that the walls were covered in books on various different spells and other "magicy" things, as Sting would say. There were tables covered in scrolls and vases and potions and stuff that I had no idea what it was. A man was at the standing next to a bookshelf, rearranging the books on it, and seemingly color coordinating the books. He looked up from his work and smiled kindly.
"What can I do for you ladies?" He said. Sting flinched when he said "ladies," but kept calm.
"We are looking for a way to reverse a spell cast by.... These spirits? I don't exactly know what they're called." I said.
"Curse Ghosts? It's a rather stupid name but they're very dangerous." He replied.
"Yes! So... a way to reverse their spells?"
"Hm........... let me think....."
"Take all the time you need."
"Thanks. Well, now let me see if I can find.... "
He turned back to the bookshelves and started rummaging through the piles of books. After a couple of minutes he pulled out a book with olive green cover. The title was, Solving Spells Volume 4. He brushed off the cover and flipped through it until he seemingly found the right page. He held it up so we could see it and started reading.
"Chapter 8. Curse Ghosts. These being have a ghost-like appearance, hence their name, and can change the appearances of their victims. Some of what they can do is, change height, weight, color of hair and/or eyes, change the way a person's face is shaped and change genders. The only way to change back from a Curse Ghosts spell is to find another Curse Ghost and convince them to change you back."
"Thank you." I said.
I then gave him a few coins for his service, and we left.
"So I guess we have to find out where Curse Ghosts live...?" Sting said as we left the shop.
"Yes." I replied.
We started to walk back to our house to figure out our plan.
Author's Note:
Hi!!!!!!!!! I finally updated! OMFG I HAVE ALMOST 1000 VIEWS!!  Thanks!!!!! I love you guys!!!!
-Lucy (: