Chapter 17

Normani's POV

"She's got you wrapped around her finger." Lauren observed.

"Only when she's dressed like that..." I admitted quietly.

"Did you find your dress yet?" I shook my head no. "Well you better hurry up; Camz is starting to get hungry."

"Why does it feel like this whole day is revolved around her?" I asked as we headed over to a few different racks of dresses.

"Because she's like a child..." I raised an eyebrow at her and she continued. "and if one of us is unhappy we all are; children can get unhappy really fast."

"Ooh!" I cried suddenly, pulling a black, lace, long-sleeved top off of the rack along with a short red skirt. "How about this?!" Luckily the VIP red carpet for this concert was inside so we didn't have to worry about dressing warmly. And our color theme as a group was red.

"That's perfect!" Lauren told me before turning around to see the other three girls already at the register. "We should probably go pay for this; you'll just have to try it on at home!"

Back at the Apartment

Ally's POV

"Mani?" I called as I knocked on the bathroom door. "Can I see the outfit you bought?"

"No!" She yelled back.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm still mad at you!!"

"ManiBear!" She didn't answer. "Please, babe?" She finally came out of the bathroom, but she didn't look happy. "You look gorgeous!" I tell her.

"Really?"

I nodded. "I promise," She stepped forward to wrap her arms around me and I melted into her. "What was that for?" I asked when she pulled away.

She shrugged. "Just for being you...and for caring so much about me being mad at you..."

I smiled at my girlfriend. "I'd do anything for you, Mani."

"Can I get that Allyson Brooke Hernandez kiss now?" I stepped forward just as Dinah stomped into the room.

"ALLY?!"

"What, Dinah?!"

"Can you come tell Lauren that-"

"Dinah can't you see that we're in the middle of something?!" Mani stressed.

"I just need her to tell Lauren that-"

"DINAH?!" Lauren yelled from the other room.

"What Lo?!"

"I told you not to bother her right now!"

"But I just needed to-"

"Come back in here!!" Camila shouted.

"Fine!!" Dinah gave in, turning around and walking out of the room.

Mani sighed. "I'm going to change back into my other clothes." I nodded and she made her way back into the bathroom.

I fell back onto the bed and closed my eyes. I hadn't kissed my girlfriend in almost an entire day and, if I didn't soon, I had a feeling that things might not turn out very well...

A/N: Heyy this chapter's pretty short sorry. But I'm not going to post twice a day anymore because there are only six chapters left. But, on a slightly unrelated note, there's probably not going to be meet and greets on the I Wish Tours soo yeah I'm a little upset about it but whatevs at least I get to go to the concert :-] :-D Soo um yeah comment (please haha) and vote and read and byeeeeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)