Chapter 13

A/N: I was going to update like two hours ago but then I had a bunch of other stuff to do so I hope you're not mad at me and yeah. :-)

Ally’s POV

Normani froze and a strange feeling ran through me after hearing my own voice again.

“Just…hear me out…” I walked over to grab her hand and lead her back to the couch before sitting down on the other one. “I do care; I never stopped caring!”

“Then why didn’t you try to fix this situation before it got this far out of hand?”

“I…I don’t know…I didn’t really think you wanted me back…”

“Of course I did, Ally! But you told me that you just wanted to be friends…

“Technically, I didn’t say anything,” I reply, laughing a little. “But I didn’t really know how to tell you because I couldn’t really figure out how you wanted me to answer you…”

“Ally, I just wanted your honest opinion!”

“That’s the problem! I don’t even know what I’m thinking anymore!” I felt a lump start to form in my throat and I took a deep breath. Mani walked over to sit next to me on the couch and gently grabbed my chin so that I would look her in the eyes. “Losing you was the worst thing that ever happened to me, Normani…”

“I hated it too, baby,” She told me. I bit my lip, closing my eyes as her hand moved to my cheek. “And I just have to ask one favor,”

“Anything,”

“Stop calling me ‘Normani’; it sounds weird coming from your mouth.” She teased.

 “Okay,”

“Promise,” I nodded, “Say it,” she demanded, pressing our foreheads together.

“ManiBear,” I giggled before our lips touched. “I missed you,” I said, pulling away just slightly so that our lips brushed against each other’s every once in a while.

“I missed you more, baby…I love you.”

“That’s all I’ve wanted to hear for the last three weeks.”

“Really?” Mani asked, surprised. “That’s why you wouldn’t talk to anyone?!” I nodded again. “Well, that’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I’ll say it to you any day, Allycat, and I’ll mean it every time.”

“Yay!!” Camila jumped up from her spot on the other couch. I had forgotten that they were still in the room. “My idea worked!!”

Mani laughed and pulled all five of us into a group hug. “Thank you guys so much!”