Chapter 16

Another Week Later (I Think This is Twice Now)

Normani's POV

"Mani, baby wake up," Ally whispered softly. She sounded farther away than usual and I guessed that she had already gotten up. I groaned and flipped onto my stomach. "Come on, baby, please?" I shook my head and she sighed. "Camila's gonna be mad at you; we're going shopping to find outfits for the concert today."

"But I'm tired, Allycat!" I mumbled into my pillow. She leaned forward, moved my hair and I inhaled sharply when she started to suck on my weak spot. "Ally....Ally stop...."

"Then get up...." she demands before letting her hand travel slowly down my back.

"Okay!" I cry, shooting out of the bed. "You're evil...."

Ally winked at me, I rolled my eyes and got my outfit out if the closet. I froze, suddenly remembering something. "Ally?"

"Mmmhhmm?"

"Are we going to the same mall?"

"Mmmhhmm..."

I took a deep breath. If we didn't make anything happen then nothing would happen. "Ally?" I asked again.

"Yeah, babe?"

I blushed, suddenly forgetting what I was going to ask. "Um..."

"Morning, girls!" Camila sang as she skipped into the room. "Are you ready yet?"

"Mila are we going to have breakfast," I started, "or are you just going to drag us down to the mall on an empty stomach."

She groaned. "But we need to get outfits now!"

"You do realize that the concert's not for another week right?"

"Fine! But hurry up!"

"Give us a minute, Mila." Ally said.

As soon as our friend left, I walked over to sit next to my girlfriend on the bed. "What did you need a minute for?"

She turned to face me and took both of ny hands in hers. "I just wanted to make sure that the past is behind us now; kind of as if we were starting fresh." I nodded. "Like none of it ever happened."

I smiled. "Deal, I love you Allycat."

"I love you too, ManiBear."

I leaned forward but almost fell off the bed when we heard Camila's voice again. "GIRLS COME ON!!!"

I sighed and Ally laughed a little. "I guess we'll have to finish this later?"

I shrugged. "Guess so,"

At the Mall

Ally's POV

"Mani!" I called into the store that we had rented out. "Come see this dress!!" I was wearing a short, tight, strapless red dress that looked perfect on me. I knew that I was going to buy it, I just wanted to see what she thought. I spun around to face her and her mouth dropped open. "Do you like it?"

She nodded, cocked her head and I smiled when her cheeks started to turn pink. "Yeah...it looks...great..."

"Are you sure?" I turned around in a full circle and when I saw her face again, she was glaring at me. "What?"

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

I shrugged but winked at her as I turned back to go into the dressing room. I hesitated, "Mani, are you sure that this looks okay?"

She nodded and walked over to me. "Saying that you look bad in a dress like that is like saying.....Camila looks awful in blue or....Allyson Brooke Hernandez is a HORRIBLE kisser."

"Hey," I giggled. "Don't knock it til you try it!"

"You dorky little idiot," she says before leaning forward.

I blocked her mouth with my hand. "Mean people don't get Allyson Brooke Hernandez kisses."

"What's so special about 'Allyson Brooke Hernandez kisses'?"

"Only good people know the answer to that..."

"You're annoying..." I shook my head.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Mani, I'm gonna go get changed."

A/N: Hi hey sorry about the late update I had some studying to do :-/ But still comment (please) you know;  tell me how you're liking the story and all that jazz haha and vote and read and byeeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)