Chapter 14 | ✓

"You said, you're gonna wait for me!" Daniel shouts into the screen, his voice becoming faker and faker.

"Plans changed, Daniel," I reply angrily and annoyed. I've been trying to tell him this for about half and hour.

"Why didn't you tell me, before I was going to buy tickets to New York?" He asks in disappointment.

"Because I didn't know," I shout back, tapping vigorously on my desk.

"Of course, you didn't know," he responds sarcastically. How can he be so angry at me, for the things that I didn't know in first place.

Maybe, I should have told him right after Martin told me about Amsterdam. Shouldn't have waited this long - we are leaving today. My suitcase is packed and I am sitting opposite my computer, all ready and telling disappointed Daniel that I won't be able to see him, when he finally comes to New York.

"I gotta go," I mumble and end the call, right at the moment when he wants to tell me something back.

Getting up the chair, I stare at my room, which I surely wouldn't miss. Fortunately, I haven't gotten any notes or presents since the Polaroid box. We decided to stay in Amsterdam for only three days, however I will spend another week travelling with Martin. I will be able to visit all of his raves, isn't that awesome?

Martin said, that we will leave in the evening, so I will have to meet him at the airport at seven. Feels so good to not have to buy tickets and figure out the time to come to the airport.

Although I will be gone for about a week and a half, I would love to go for more, but my parents didn't let me. For some reason, they have decided to finally start caring about me and that's annoying.

I care about you, I want you to at least stay with us, not with your boyfriend, my mothers voice echoes through my mind.

I check my suitcase contents, just in case I have forgot anything. Hopefully, weather everywhere will be fine, because I have packed light oitfits. Also, I don't want to give Martin a headache. It's probably hard for him to fight all of the jet lag and feel not so regenerated everyday. I am going to try to be lesser dependant on him, after all.

Everything is in my suitcase, so I sit on my bed, not knowing of what to do. The waiting is always boring and incurable, I have experienced it a lot. Deciding to watch a few series of a random TV show, I go on Netflix and search for some good shows. TV shows are my life and most of my free time, which I spend on my own, I spend watching TV shows.

_____

"Martin!" I yell, running into his arms. It's quite uncomfortable doing that, because my suitcase is tugging behind me, hitting my ankles painfully with the wheels. We hug. I inhale his sweet scent of cinnamon.

"You ready?" he asks, heading to the waiting area. Everyone's eyes are focused on us, however Martin doesn't notice it.

"Yeah," I reply, sitting down next to him and taking out my phone. The sun is slowly setting down, the bright moon replacing it.

While we wait, I go onto Facebook and scroll down my feed for some time. Martin sits in front of his laptop, listening to something through his headphones. Interested, I look at his screen. A complex program is on it, probably the one where Martin makes music.

Time passes slowly and I get hungry. Deciding to grab some food from a cafeteria, I tell Martin and he nods silently. Walking through the crowded airport, I go to the closest cafe to get a sandwich and coffee. The line is short and I don't have to wait much time to pay for my lunch. My meal consists of a club sandwich and a latte.