Chapter 3: First Sight

*Aleks' P.O.V*

*Flashback*

James had asked me, before he left to go back to the creature house, if I'd like to go on our first date. Of course, I agreed.

"Alright, babe. I'm done in the shower!" I heard James shout through out the house. I logged off my computer and opened the door to a completely naked James. He just stood there, waiting for me to get out of the way, as I stood there staring at his sexy body. I looked up and down his tall body. Eventually, I saw him smirking at me.

"Am I going to get stared at all night, or can I come in and get dressed?" He smirked wider as he saw me blush.

"I-I uhm," I stuttered, unable to find the words, "I was just going to shower..." My head fell, and I blushed a deeper shade of pink.

He took my head and lifted it up, "It's okay, babe," He gave me a short passionate kiss, "You're going to have to see me sometime."

I took one more quick look before letting him pass. Before leaving, I figured, James has only done so much for me, right? I began to strip as his back faced me, unable to see me yet. Once I got fully nude, James had already had a nice shirt and jeans on and turned to get out of the door, but quickly stopped in his footsteps when he saw me. I felt his eyes burn all over my skin, making me feel a little insecure.

I shuffled lightly, hugging my stomach with my arms, as I felt him eye me up and down. I felt myself gain confidence as I slowly started walking towards him. I got as close I could to him and gave him a deep, lust-full kiss.

I pulled away quickly, making him whine at the loss of my kiss, and made my way to the shower, smirking. I messed with the knobs and finally got it to the perfect temperature as I got in. The water slightly burnt my skin as I washed my body. I had my eyes squinted closed as I began to wash the shampoo out of my long brown hair. I heard something shuffle from outside the shower curtains, but didn't pay any attention, thinking it was the water in my ears. I almost finished and I felt something touch my member. My eyes shot open in fear, and I was met by dark brown eyes. The eyes were full of nothing else, but lust. He leaned in, and kissed me deeply. I moaned lightly as I felt our members slightly brush together. He slightly pushed his tongue into my mouth as I moaned louder with the friction against me. He let my mouth free and began planting kisses down my neck, chest, and licking down my happy trail.

I felt myself leak a little at the sensation of him kissing and licking me everywhere but my member. He started to pay more attention to my happy trail licking it up and down, making me shiver with pleasure. I moaned again, I was already so close. My hand grips James' hard member and begins to stroke it. I started going faster with the more pleasure I felt.

"Fuck, Aleks. I'm gonna come." He moaned into my happy trail. The vibrations of his voice against my skin made me crack, as I released onto his chest, whimpering his name. I began to stroke his member faster and he came on my legs and hand, screaming my name. We held eachother, trying to recollect our breaths. When we could both finally move, James quickly washed himself off and got out, leaving me to finish washing my hair, and to rewash my body again. I got cleaned up and hopped out of the shower. I used the towel I had on the counter to dry myself off, then began to shake my hair against the towel to dry it. I got out of the bathroom and into my room to throw on some nice skinny jeans with a nice button up shirt.

"You ready, babe?" I heard James call as I was finishing messing with my hair.

"Yeah!" I sprayed some cologne and walked out of my room to see James holding beautiful red roses.

"Aw, baby, you got me flowers?" I asked in aw. He could be the sweetest or the dickiest boy at the most perfect times.

"Mhm." He hummed, giving me the bouqet of roses. I smiled at him and set them in a nearby vase.

"Let's go have our first date." He smiled, holding out his hand.

"Let's." I smiled back at him, gripping his hand and walking out the door and into the car.

*End flashback*

"And the date went perfect. We had dinner, walked around the park, and came back home to cuddle for the rest of the night until he left the next morning to the creature house." I finished.

"Ah, yes. So, what would be next on our list?"

James and I look at eachother, shrugging our shoulders.

"I'm actually not too sure..." I state making a thinking face.

"I think I know..." James sighed looking down.

Oh, yeah...That...

(A/N AAAAAAND YOU HATE ME FOR MAKING IT A CLIFF HANGER. GO AHEAD, SAY IT IN THE COMMENTS. "HANNAH IS A DICK." "HANNAH MAKES MY FEELS EXPLODE." GO ON AHEAD. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.)