" ok..good...any way I was going to ask her about it...its good that you did..."

Then we talked like forever and it was already evening... Doc came ....he checked me and said that I m fine to go...and its really amazing that I recovered so fast. Arnav took the reports and also paid for bills ...I said that I will pay but he was hell like angry so I jst kept my mouth shut...soon Aman bhaiya came took my all belongings with him and said that he will be waiting in parking.

After that arnav came and lifted me bridal style....I told him that I can walk but he is ASR and no one can stop him...so I jst agrees . at the parking Aman opened door and he set in with me in his lap. When I tried to get up he warned me with a glare. After around half an hour we reached the destination. But as arnav carried me near the house...wait...its not a house its a huge mansion....hell its so big..then he entered with me in and I jst stare in awe...if I said that its a huge mansion at first sight then I was wrong because it was way bigger inside then outside ...it was like best house I have ever seen. He is filthy rich....all hall way was so classy jst brown black and white colors and with classy furniture ...soon he shouted...

"Om prakash" soon a man in his forties came running... He was looking like his driver hari prakash...may be they are brothers...

" yes sir"

"Om prakash...she is khushi...she will be staying with us for some time....the room I told you to get ready is for her...what ever she wants you have to provide ...understood?"

"Yes sir" he gave me a small smile like a fatherly feeling...

Soon arnav took me to a room which was a huge room in the center a queen sized bed and all the decor was purple.. My fav color...long window and then he dropped me gently on the bed.

"This is ur room...pls feel like home . actually it is ur home...soon you will shift here permanently. But not here...in the next room...the room which is next to you is mine...there is a walk in closet here...I got you all kind of cloths from AR only...so you can use them and the door at the side is washroom.. Now jst stay here and I will call Om prakash to get our food here.."

"Thanks arnav...its really nice room...I like it very much...but cloths and all you don't have to do that...I mean we can get my old cloths from my home...I know its from AR but still why waste money"

"Stop khushi...what ever i want to spend on you I will...do you have any idea how much I earn in a single day?"

"No...and I don't want to know"

"It is one of the many things that I love about you...that you are not interested in my money but me"

"Hmm...ok I accept all this "

"Good...always remember ...what ever is mine is urs too"

"Hmm ok.."

"Now rest...I will bring food for us"

"Arnav...Aman bhaiya?"

"Aman is not at home right now...he has to go some where so he will come in morning..."

"Ok" with that he left...I soon went to the bathroom...which was equally big and nice...jst like movies...then I took a long shower there was my fav shampoo. Arnav...he knows everything about me...but I know very little about him..soon I discarded the thought. Grab a white fluffy towel and went to walk in closet and man...it was full of cloths I look for night wears...it was in a different section but all were like shorts and cute tops...I grab one short PJ and a cute top and dry my hair . and came out of the closet...

Arnav was there with our food as his eyes lifted and looked at me he froze for a moment...

"You look good in my designed cloths...actually no...they are looking good bcz you wore them" I m right now blushing like a teenage girl who got complemented by her boyfriend...