Whole Again?

They went back to Lea's tent and Aga's so excited to hug his daughter.

Before entering the room, he faced Lea and held her hand, "Thank you for trusting me again, Lea. I promise, hindi na kita bibiguin this time. Not again, not ever."

She just smiled as an answer and opened the door. They saw Bea playing with her iPad. The sound of an opening door caught her attention. She saw her mom and her hero together which made her smile.

"Mimi!"

"Ah, anak, mimi has something to tell you."

She wrinkled her forehead, oh a kid. "Yes, mimi?"

"T-this is-ahm, Aga. His name is Aga, anak." Aga just smiled at her. "And he's--"

Her daughter smiled, a super wide smile and cut her mom off, "He's my dada."

The two of them were shocked.

Lea couldn't believe what her daughter has just said, "H-huh?"

"Aga Muhlach is my dada."

Lea gulped and looked at Aga, he's also puzzled about this.

"H-how did you know?"

"Mimi, when we were in 'Merica, I saw a picture of him under your pillow. I asked ate Ten who's the boy and she told me that he's our father, he is Aga Muhlach." her daughter answered.

"Oh, boy!" exclaimed Lea and calmed herself. Finally!

Bea just looked at Aga, and Aga did the same. He couldn't move. He's still absorbing the fact that this pretty little girl is her daughter.

"Superman is my dada."

With that, Aga moved closer and hugged her daughter tight, "Princess is really my princess."

Lea smiled.

"You look like me, anak." stated Aga.

"Because you're my dada!"

"Ilang taon ka na?"

Bea wrinkled her forehead again.

"Why?"

"She can't understand tagalog." answered Lea. Aga looked at her.

"Bakit kasi hindi niyo tinuruang mag-tagalog?" he faced his daughter. "Anak, from now on, you have to speak in tagalog, okay? You are here in the Philippines eh. Don't worry, dada will teach you."

Bea smiled, "Okay, dada."

"Let me give you an example--"

"Kalokohan na naman 'yan," commented Lea.

"Uy, hindi," he said and laughed a bit, "Sobrang..."

"Sowbreng"

"Guapo..."

"Guapow"

"Si..."

"Si"

"Dada..."

"Dada."

"Very good, anak! You're so good!" said Aga and laughed again. Lea just shook her head and laughed.

"What does that mean, dada?"

"That means, your dada is handsome. Di ba, I'm right?"

His daughter frowned but laughed after a while. He hugged his daughter again, this time a bit longer, it feels good to be with his daughter right now.

Lea on the other hand was very happy. Finally.

**

"Tara na." pag-aaya ni Aga after their shooting. Their shoot ended well and the both of them were in good mood.

"Anong tara na?" asked Lea and packed their things, "Anak, keep your iPad na. We're going home."

"Ihahatid ko kayo."

Lea shook her head, "Thanks but no thanks. Papasundo na lang kami kay Manong Carlos. My daughter and I can manage." she answered.

Aga's forehead formed a crease, "Correction, Lea, she's our daughter."

"Whatever you say. Let's go, anak."

"No, no." he snatched Lea's things from her and insisted, "I'm going to drive you home."

"Come on, mimi. I want Dada to drive us home so that we can be safe."

Aga smiled, "See?"

"What can I do? Isa lang ako."

--

Aga opened the door of his car for the both of them as they arrive home.

"Wow, gentleman si dada." commented her daughter. He just pinched her cheeks.

"Anak, can I ask you a favor?"

"Yes, dada?"

"Can we go out tomorrow?"

Lea looked at the both of them.

"With mimi and ate Ten?" Bea asked again.

"Oh, I'm sure it's fine with your ate Athena but I'm just not sure if your mimi's okay with it. But I'd love it if she'll join." he smirked.

"No, kayo na lang. I still have a lot of stuff to do pa, the three of you can go out. Just make sure you'd take care of them."

Their daughter frowned, "Mimi, please, join us! Family hangout! With dada. That will be fun."

"'Wag kang kj, Lea. Sumama ka na."

"Please?"

"Sige na, sige na. Pick us up tomorrow by 8 am. Be on time." She was about to enter the gate when...

"Lea, may sasabihin lang ako kay Bea."

She nodded. Aga whispered something and her daughter whispers as well.

"Good night, anak. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you, dada." Bea entered their house with her iPad.

"Ingat," she walked but Aga called her.

"Miss."

Lea rolled her eyes and looked at him with a questioning look.

"Under your pillow pala ha?" he smirked and winked, "Good night, babes."

She just rolled her eyes again and walked, smiling.

When she entered their house, she saw her daughter. "What did your dada tell you?"

"Mahal--

"Ni dada--

"Si mimi..."