Truth

"Lei, sige na, pumayag ka naman na oh. Okay na kay Aga eh," Vice has been convincing Lea the whole morning to guest on her show with Aga but Lea seem not to care and has no plan of accepting the invitation, no, it wasn't actually an invitation at all.

"Vice, stop it. No, ayaw ko. Hindi."

"Sige na, please. Nakapagpromise na ako sa mga fans niyo na I will be guesting the two of you soon."

"Eh di si Aga na lang," she answered.

"Alam kong dalawa na si Aga pero what I mean is dalawa kayo. Sige na, Lei. Minsan lang 'to, oh. Pagbigyan mo na ako, friend." Vice said with a frown. And convincing puppy-- horsy eyes.

"Ayaw ko ng mga tanungan mo kapag initerview eh. Masyadong ano. Nako, Jose. Huwag ako." she retorted and held her phone.

"Hindi, light lang na questions. Like, nasaan na si Bea, sinong tatay niya and-- Aray ko. Joke lang," Lea pinched her friend for saying those. "'Di mabiro. 'Di naman kita ilalaglag, 'no."

"Hindi pa rin."

Vice had a bright idea, nothing beats the blackmailing part. "Hindi talaga?" he said with a grin.

Lea stared at him, "No." she confidently answered.

"Kahit sabihin ko kay Aga na mahal mo pa rin siya?"

Lea paused for a while and, "No pa rin. That's not true naman eh." Lie.

"Kahit pa tawagan ko si Rob and tell him that you have a reason why you want to stay in the Philippines na lang for good? Kahit sabihin ko kay Aga na 'yong batang nakasalubong niya last time is his child?"

"VICERAL!!!"

"Sige na, huwag ka nang mag-guest. I know what to do. Bye!" her friend exited with a triumphant smile.

She sighed and opened her twitter account and tweeted.

"@MsLeaSalonga: I'll see you guys on GGV this Sunday! :)" and tagged her friend, Vice.

***

"Buti pumayag ka, Lei?" Aga asked her and sat. They're inside a one dressing room. Almost an hour before the show.

"Parang hindi mo naman kilala si Vice. He'd do anything just to get what he wants."

"What did he do then?" he asked.

"You don't even have to know that. Basta, I'm here."

"And I'm happy for that."

She was shocked by that. What does he mean?

"I'm happy because you're here with me today. And..."

She stood up and faced the mirror, and acted as if she's fixing her make up. "Aga, please, let's not talk about those things. We are here just to have a guesting."

"Lei, it's been years naman na. Baka--"

"It's been years, yeah, so dapat hindi na natin pinaguusapan 'yan."

Aga was about to answer again when someone knocked the door, "Yeah, come in." said Lea.

Vice with a smile, came in, "Hi, love birds. Ay, joke, I mean, we're about to start in 15 minutes. You, guys ready?"

"May choice pa ba ako?" retorted Lea.

Aga smiled and just nodded.

"Ewan sa'yo. O, sige na, I'll see you later. Bye."

---

"Lei, can I ask you a favor?"

Lea was hesitant to answer. 5 minutes to go and the show's about to start, they're already at the back stage.