Chapter 9

-Alisha's POV.-

Now here I am, walking to our house door, with my young brother... Fainted in my back.

Dragging him down to school to house, is no easy task... Many times has he slip through my back. I can't even remember how many times he bumped his head in the cement.

But here we are now. At the front of our door.

Opening it.

And

It's Lock.

Great.

"Just wonderfully."

I slipped Hiro, down next to the door bad picked up my phone and dialed Tadashi.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Clink.

"Danny Fearless Hofferson speaking."

"Hey. 'Dashi!"

"Oh. Hey 'lisha where are you? I can't seem to find you anywhere in school?" He asked concerned.

"Oh. Principal Jorgenson. Told us to pack our necessities. Since that we are to be moving not too far from the school campus." I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh... I believe we professors do have some moving to do.." He said.

"Hey 'Dashi? Before I forget. Do you by any chance have any spare keys outside the house? I kinda forgot mine inside." I said. Completely embarrassing. Never had this ever happen to my life. This is just one of my few flaws in life.

"Oh I DON'T know any. But one thing I do know is that the garage is always open, well not literally... But.... Oh you get the point. And the reason why it is unlock because Hiro always go night flying around Berk with Baymax.... Now go I still have paper works to fill... Bye."

Clank.

"Thanks for the information."

Now. To get mine and Hiro's Things down.

Ring.

Ring.

Clank.

"Hey! 'Lisha! I forgot to mention! You don't need to pack your things since your things are already packed. In the garage room near the tool section, underneath the crafting table. There are two luggage there the yellow one is yours, while the Blue one is Hiro's... Have a nice year with your roommates! I'll visit eventually! Bye!" He said... Once gain thanks for the information.

So taking the luggage(s) out.... Is hard work already, and since Mr. Sleepyhead didn't move an inch from his spot. Waiting him to wake up will be a while till he get to it.

So probably need to get a cab right now and just drag his lazy butt in the cab.

Yeah.

That seems to be a plan.

Alrighty!

-Haiden's POV.-

THAT'S NOT A HOUSE BUT A FREAKING MANSION!!!"

'Clearly shock?'

If they could just lower there voices down.

"Its a house to me." I said.

"I see no difference." Said leina.

"Wh-at, a-re yo-u ta-talking about?!" Asked Merida.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I moved a bit I'm getting a bit uncomfortable with my seat.