Chapter 2

Hiccup's POV.

"HICCUP WHERE ARE YOU!!" I heard someone yelled, and as soon as I turned to my left I got tackled by my cousin Dagur.

"Dagur! Hey how are you doing?" I said as I hugged him.

"How have you been! Are you alright?! Did you have any bullies?! Did they molest you?! Did they do some-" I cut him because his near in fainting.

"Hey its alright! I'm fine!" I said as I stood up and picked him up.

"Come on your older than me stand up!" I said as I lifted him up.

After lifting him up he stop crying finally!.

"Hey look I'm fine, leina and Hanna took good care of me since there my sister and I'm alright." I said as I fixed his clothes which got messy.

"Now to turn the question. How are you?!" I asked.

"Let's talk about that inside?" Dagur said.

"Fair enough." I stated.

"Finally! Let's go inside!" Leina whined and we all laugh..

Inside the mansion.

"Okey Hiccup. Hanna, leina here's your schedule for tomorrow, oh and don't worry if your still tired, you could use this slips and take a breath at the school garden okay? Beside I'm your coach on the school." Uncle Gobber said as he neared the door.

"Well I got to go, need to get ready and wash me self good night lads!" We bid our farewell and he mansion.

"Well let's sort this out. Hiccup you sleep with us especially since you still need to adjust." Hanna said and I nodded.

3:24 pm.

"Well look at the time, I need to get going or my lady will get angry." Dagur said as he left the mansion.

"Well guess we need to unpack first then we cook dinner and sleep?" I asked.

"Okay why don't I cook dinner while you guys go on?" Hanna asked and we nodded.

After changing. And dinner time.

"Hey guys! Dinner come down!" Hanna yelled.

"Guess dimmer is done." I muttered to myself..

Should I take my contact lenses with me, its still not clean thou.... Nah its good I'll be fine. I'll just put later. As I put the lenses in my right leg pocket.

I heard rambling on the stairs. Guess leina wants dinner.

I walk down the stair.. Then my vision starts to get blurry.

I can't see where I'm going I missed a stair step.

I stumbled down.

Hanna's POV.

As soon as I yelled that dinner is ready they should come down to eat. I heard some rumbling from the stairs and guess what.