Chapter 5

Hello fellow readers or not! Just wanted to tell you or rather ask you all if my story is good enough?

Oh just a reminder about the dates the chapter 1-3 are Sundays and Chapter 4-to this chapter is Monday.

So thanks for reading! You guys are awesome.

-Hiccup's POV-

"Worthless!"

"Loser!"

"Sorry excuse for a viking!/Berkian!"

"You can't do anything right!"

"N-no.... I'm not,.."

"Yes you are! This archipelago couldn't even breath air properly when you are around!"

"No-no that's no-t tru-e!"

"Yeah it is!"

This echoes from my head. Again.

Again.

Again.

And.... Again.

"No!" I shot up from bed sweating nonstop.

I quickly wiped the sweat off and looked at my alarm to see that it was only 5:14 in the morning.

I inhale a heavy breath, as I can't seem to relaxed my lungs.

"Not again." I said as I put my knees to my forehead.

I didn't notices that my sisters are besides me and it seems that leina, stirred awake.

"Hic?.. What's wrong?" She asked as he sit up beside me.

"No-thing, just another nightmare." I said as I rock myself to calm down.

"Hey its alright. Its just a nightmare... Are you ready for today?" She asked as she put her hands behind my back and give soothing circles to calm me down.

"Why what's Important today?" I looked up to her.

"Remember today is out first day of school?" She said trying to cheer me up.

"Oh..... Yeah I guess so, did our schedule say that were together in one room?"I asked a she nodded.

"So get ready, go to the bathroom and i'll wake up lemon okay?" She said and I nodded.

I picked up my sister glasses and continued to the bathroom.

-Leina's POV.-

Ughh.

"Sis. (Psst) Sis.....(shakes).... Sis wake up its first day of school, your our professor right.... So wake up now!" I whispered yelled to my sleeping sister.