PRECAP

A/N

  I am very disheartened with the response to the previous epilogue.I regret my decision to continue with the epilogue for readers who do not have the time to give feedback.This is is my second last epilogue.Will be winding up the story in the next one.

And those readers who comment always...Thanks for supporting guys!

Precap

"Waiting for Manik" Ishita bhabhi dashed her shoulder against mine and spoke in a teasing tone" kya pyaar hai" she winked .

I smiled back and lowered my head shyly.All these teasing sessions were a part of my routine now and I enjoyed them thoroughly.

"Hamari bitiya ki god bharayee hai , achhi si mehandi lagana" Nani instructed the girl who was applying mehandi on my hands .

"Nani ji , aap fikr mat kijiye.Bhabhi ko aisi mehandi lagaungi ki bhaiya dekhte hi reh jayenge" She replied with a huge grin and I pursed my lips shyly.

Life had been like a fairy tale since I met Manik.Right from our first meet to each and every day of my pregnancy.Manik had left no stone unturned to pamper me .Nevertheless , since I got pregnant , everyone in the house , including little Arnav had been super caring towards me.

This epilogue will be worth the wait.it has everything from Manan romance to Cavya fights to Arnav's mischiefs.So stay tuned.Will be updating by tomorrow hopefully.

MANAN FF:STRANGERS TO SOULMATES[COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें