MUM IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN!

"Or...are you volpina?... Lila?" Adrien types super worried cause he likes Lila in a friend way. "I can't say anything because your question is tomorrow now good night Chat Noir :)" typed Marinette and layed on her bed with a heavy sigh. "Tikki that was close i nearly gave away I'M ladybug" sighed Marinette then her eyes widened when she saw her mother standing in shock looking at tikki. "AHHHH WHAT IS THAT!!" screamed Sabine throwing a roll of toilet paper at tikki but missed and hit Marinette. "OUCH! MUM STOP!!" Marinette shouted and Sabine stood still and eyes widened, hand against the wall ready to run. "Mum there's no easy way to explain this but...This is Tikki a kwami" explained Marinette. "A WHAT!" Sabine shouted confused. "She is my kwami that belongs to ladybug's miraculous" Marinette explained some more. "YOU STOLE LADYBUG'S MIRACULOUS FAIRY THING!" screamed Sabine still against the wall. "No MUM" Marinette sighed she had no choice. "I'm ladybug mother" spoke Marinette nervously. "WHAT! WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL ME THIS!" shouted Sabine still being cautious. "Cause then you would go crazy like you are now" Said marinette slapping her forehead as her mother walked over to marinette back against the wall the whole time. Sabine went up to tikki and touched her stomach and Tikki laughed "That tickles!". "AHH IT JUST TALKED!" Sabine shouted so loud that that Tom (Marinette's Dad) could hear her. "Alright what is going on up there" Asked Tom as he walked up the stairs and saw the Tikki. "What is that?" Said Tom surprisingly normal. "It's a kwami called Tikki" explained Marinette a little confused that her dad didn't even seem a bit surprised. "HOW ARE YOU NOT CONFUSED!" shouted Sabine. "i am that's why i'm asking" Said Tom. "BUT..BUT!" Sabine fainted and Marinette laughed and so did Tom. "So what does it do?" asked Tom. "It makes me transform into Ladybug..." Explained Marinette. "Okay....WAIT WHAT!!!" Shouted Tom. "Oh Mari you're Ladybug! well this is probably the best news ever so explain everything". Marinette talking to her dad helped her completely forget all about the texting until school began and Alya asked the same question as always. "WHAT QUESTION DID YOU ASK!" Alya screams and everyone looks at her (luckily Adrien wasn't there). Alya pulls her around the corner. "Sooo.." Alya eagerly stands. "I asked if he was Chat Noir" said Marientte. "WHAT WHY!" Alya says so confused. "Because he kept calling a nickname that Chat Noir calls me everyday" Marinette explains not even realising what she said. "Wait...you see him everyday...How it's not like your ladybug? OR ARE YOU!?" Laughs Alya. "WHAT!! NO NO I-I.. OF COURSE... NOT OF COURSE NOT IS WHAT I MEANT!" Screams Marinette. Alya opens Marinette's small bag to get her phone out to see the messages and she sees a cookie and some red thing in there and opens it wider to find a fairy and stares terrified. "WHAT IS THAT!"

HEY GUYS LONG CHAPTER TO CATCH UP ON ALL THE DAYS I'VE BEEN OFFLINE SORRY YOU KNOW HOW IT IS SCHOOL AND ASSIGNMENTS AND STUDY AND ALL THAT JUNK! ANYWAY ENJOY!!!! ~ admin (Katie)