You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 32

Start from the beginning

"I... I don't mind, it just surprised me," I say as best as I could.

"Are you sure?" Draco asks me.

I only nod in response and he leans back in and kisses me again.

However, before we could go any further, we hear a noise causing both of us to freeze.

"Did you hear that?"

"Yeah, it came from the staircase," he replies.

We both look over to the staircase and see a faint light.

Draco quickly grabs my hand, "We need to hide." He pulls me with him further into the room. He leads us to a storage cabinet and quickly opens the door. "Get in."

"But Draco."

"Do you want to get caught?"

That was enough to convince me, I step inside the cabinet. I had to maneuver a couple of items around to make room.

Once there was enough room he then jumps inside and shuts the door just as whomever it was reaches near the top of the stairs.

My nerves were like a live wire. We would most likely be expelled if we were caught up here alone, in a small closet together, in the middle of the night.

I try to control my breathing as I twist around, trying to find a more comfortable position. I had what I guessing were parts to a telescope sticking into my back and Draco squishing me further into it. Normally I would probably be enjoying him being this close to me but right now his closeness was the last thing on my priority list.

Draco slowly and quietly opens the door just a crack. He peeks out through but quickly shuts it.

"Who is it?"

"Filch and that bloody cat," he replies sounding irritated.

Great, Filch was the last person we needed, especially with that cat. Oh how I hated Ms. Norris, if I could I would throw that cat out a window, I would without hesitation.

I hear the sound of footsteps outside the cabinet door and I felt like my heart was in my throat.

My breath was starting to become more rapid as my nerves got the best of me. Thoughts of getting detention, suspension, or even worse, having to face Umbridge crosses my mind.

Draco presses the top of his head to mine and held my face in his hands, "Shh... calm down," he whispers as he strokes my cheeks.

The way he was holding me I felt my nerves subside a fraction, Filch on the other side of that door became less important, the trouble we would be facing if he catches us was at the back of my thoughts, it was just him.

I was so preoccupied with my thoughts that I didn't even realize Filch had left.

It wasn't until Draco let me go and peeked back out the door that I realized it.

"Are they gone?"

"Yeah," he replies shortly as he opens the door.

I follow him out and that's when I realized how much the small space had affected me.

I extend my arms trying to stretch out.

"What are you doing?" Draco asks curiously.

"I'm all cramped up now," I explain.

"I can think of things we can do to loosen you up," he says suggestively as he comes up behind me and places his hands on my hips.

"I'm sure you can," I reply sarcastically as I turn around and push him away.

"We need to get going before Filch comes back."

"You torture me, you know that," he says in a strained voice.

Laughing I take his hand in mine, "Come on."

I pull him towards the staircase and we both head out of the tower hand in hand.

*************************************************

Blaise P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of the door opening. I slightly open my eyes to see Draco sneaking back in from probably being out with Leianna again.

Damn, he was probably going to win the bet now.

I thought for sure that her dating the Weasel would be enough to stop him from winning. I should have known better than to underestimate Draco like that.

He plotted perfectly and had her eating out of the palm of his hands.

Draco always gets what he wants, no matter what or who it was and no matter whom he hurts in the process.

I found that out the hard way.

Since then I made it my goal to make him feel like how I did. However, I never thought I would get the opportunity until he met Leianna. Now it was my turn to cause him pain.

********************************************