Rest of Ross' and your life❤️

Here it is after a long journey the end of the book I hope you enjoy and After this Max X Reader will be started again literally I'm gonna restart it so let's get started!

|(y/n) POV|

~5 months later~

I was watching TV and Ross took of today because the baby is due any day now.

How are you feeling (y/n)? (Ross)

I'm ok nothing yet just hard to get around. (Y/n)

Ok.. (Ross)

I saw he was nervous so I said.

Ross it's ok the baby is fine don't worry. (Y/n)

I believe you.. (Ross)

He leaned in to kiss me but then the baby was kicking which meant hospital time.

Ross it's time! (Y/n)

Oh shit let's go! (Ross)

We quickly packed and he rushed me to the hospital. Once we got there we went into a room which I had to go through labor.

This fucking sucks.. (Y/n)

I'm sorry babe it'll all be over soon. (Ross)

How the fuck do you know?!? (Y/n)

Just trying to calm you down heheh.. (Ross)

|Ross' POV|

I knew (y/n) was very snappy because all woman are through labor and I knew she didn't mean it with all the insults. Then a nurse came to check on (y/n) and (y/n) water broke which meant any minute now birth time great...

Hey Ross.. (Y/n)

Ya (y/n)?? (Ross)

Will everything be ok? (Y/n)

Of course (y/n). (Ross)

She then kissed my cheek and then the baby kicked again and then the nurse said.

Ok it's time! (Nurse)

(Y/n) gave me a weak smile and dos back then nurses came in and took
(Y/n) and I came with.

~time skip to after birth sorry that's just gross also I decided to pick a name but in your minds u can do the name you already picked~

I'm glad to say you have a healthy baby girl! (Doctor)

I saw (y/n) was sweating and in tears of joy and I was the same but I barely did anything this girl is a solider.then (y/n) got to hold her and the nurse asked.

What's her name? (Nurse)

Bailey Maxine Botsburg. (Y/n)

We named her after our friend Hailey and middle from her brother Max (Ross)

Aww that's sweet! (Nurse)

We smiled and we're happy to be parents.

|Writers POV| 

They enjoyed their life together and had another baby but was a boy and they named him Samuel Lukas Botsburg who was a year younger than Bailey. Sam and Bailey grew up and worked at the offices and Mason was the boss and Bailey's boyfriend and Sam dated Barney's youngest daughter and Max and Hailey had their baby girl and named her Mikasa and she dated Barney's oldest son. Bailey and Mikasa were each other's favorite cousin and Sam's was their son Armin. (Y/n) and Ross worked at the offices u till they were 35 and same with the others and passed their jobs to their kids. Ross lived till 79 and (y/n) lived to 85. She got to see her grandchildren  and her great grandchildren  but only as babies. While (y/n) and Ross were still alive they enjoyed their lives and Luna got out of jail when she was 35 and moved back to England and got married to someone. Then they all lived Happily ever after.. THE END!

(Ok guys thank you for all reading this is sadly the ending and I'll be starting on Max X reader so if you enjoyed this go to my Max X Reader which I'll be restarting I know it says it has 2 chapters but I'll be deleting them and restarting them and the first chapter I'll try to get out on Sunday but we'll see anyway
~author Macey signing out for the last time on this book peace✌🏽️