Party at adam and Alesa's

|Max's POV|

Me and Tim-Tim got home late last night an when we got home (y/n) and Ross where asleep so I knew they didn't do anything otherwise 1 they would be up still or 2 they would be sharing mine or Ross' room RN so ya I quietly went into my room and got ready for bed. After getting changed I hopped into bed and fell asleep.

~Time skip to next morning~

|(y/n) POV|

I was dreaming about me and Ross watching the sunset and kissing again when I heard a alarm and woke up. UGHHHH five more minutes alarm please I begged and turned it off. Then I got up and walked into the living room and saw Ross watching Attack On Titan and I said meh I prefer Sword Art Online and Ross said Shut up Attack On Titan is WAY better. Ya sure tell that to some Giants attacking and killing families at least on Sword Art Online when you die your still alive in the real world at least.... just not battling anymore. Whatever Ross said anyway where's Max and Tim-Tim did they make it home last night? Ross nodded and said they just went to the mall to get some stuff then I sighed in relief ok good I said and Ross said your up pretty early than usual today anything wrong? No just forgot to turn off my alarm and once I wake up I can't sleep. What about yesterday you woke up but fell right back asleep. Well I said that's not the point the point is I can't sleep anymore I said angrily woah woah chill grumpy pants Ross said then we both started laughing then we stopped when we heard the door open and max and Tim-Tim came in with some grocery bags and me and Ross said at the same time FOOD YAY! Then we started laughing again and max said ya ya I got your food you pigs then we glared at max and he said whaaaat it's true then we said nah then Max's phone started ringing and said just a second and placed the bags down quickly and answered the phone and walked to his room.

|Max's POV|

My phone started ringing so I quickly put down the bags I was holding and walked into my room Hello I said and I hear Adam say hey Max

M=Max A=Adam

M-o hey Adam what's up?
A- Alesa and I are having the whole offices come over for a movie night and I was wondering if you,Tim-Tim,Ross, and (y/n) would like to come?
M-sounds great what time is it at
A-5 o' clock
M-ok so we'll see you at 5 then
A-YAY! See you guys then Bye
M-bye

|Adam hangs up|

I walked it of my room to see concerned faces on everyone what? I said and (y/n) said you acted like it was some important call who was it? I said oh it was Adam and he said that he's having everyone come over tonight for a movie night and I said we could come but then Ross said you remember me and Tim-Tim have the convention to go to tonight right?? Then I said OMFG your right crap I have to call Adam and tell him.. Well there's always next year I heard Ross say then I said but NEXT year Ross that's a like 12 months and Ross and Tim-Tim looked at each other and said we kinda have been thinking about not going because (y/n) is here then (y/n) said no I don't want to ruin your convention go then Ross said (y/n) we're fine we don't really mind and Tim-Tim nodded well if you don't mind I won't change your minds then then I smiled and said I guess your anger issues have went down the (y/n) said STFU MAX NO THEY HAVEN'T UGH! Ok ok never mind then grumpy pants then (y/n) said S...T....F...U....Mad Max!! Then I said oh that's it!! Then I started chasing her around the apartment.

|Ross' POV|

Me and Tim-Tim sat down on the couch and watched max chase (y/n) around the apartment so then while they where chasing eachother we just watched some TV then I heard a thump and quickly ran to see what happened then I saw (y/n) on the ground and max tickling her to death and she was laughing so hard her face was super red then max stopped tickling her and she started painting like a dog.

|(y/n) POV|

I was laying on the ground painting because I was tired from laughing and when I opened my eyes I saw Ross standing in the doorway and was giggling and I said Ross...Shut...Up...and....get...max...for..me then I pretended to die like in the movies then I heard Ross say ILL AVENGE YOU (Y/N)!! Then I heard running again and started giggling.

~Time skip to when they get to adam's~

|(y/n) POV|

We arrived at Adam's house a little early but they didn't mind so we knocked on the door and Adam answered it and said COME IN! And we all came inside and I went straight to Alesa and saw her in the kitchen making some salads and I saw mason in his highchair and I said Hi Alesa she turned around and said oh hi (y/n) how are you doing? I said I'm good you need any help? Then Alesa said sure and you help me with some of the other food and I said sure and said isn't this a lot for us and she said believe me the boys eat a lot even lil Mason here eats a lot too then giggled. I giggled with her also then I heard paw coming and saw Rascal and said in a sweet babyish voice o hi Rascal look at that handsome boy and started petting him. Then Alesa said he sure is a handsome boy ain't that right rascal ya! Then I washed my hands and said well let's get cooking!

|Ross' POV|

I saw (y/n) walked towards the kitchen to probably help Alesa or something then Adam said we let the girls do that cooking and we'll grill so then we all went outside to the grill and started grilling some meat and Bailey and Milton came outside because of the meat and I freaked out when I saw Bailey because she scares me sometimes then max said your scared of that lil thing really Ross? Then I just ignored Bailey and started putting the meat on the grill.

|(y/n) POV|

I smelled meat grilling then I saw Rascal walk away and said to Alesa guess the boys are grilling also and she said yep and we're cooking then we heard the doorbell ring and I saw Adam run to go answer it and I heard hellos dirt! Then I heard Adam say BARNEYYYYY!! Then I heard the door close and footsteps coming in and I heard Alesa say go ahead (y/n) we can take a little break and I said thanks! So then I walked out into the living room where I saw Barney and I said hello sir dirt and he said hellos dirt how's you doings? I said good then we both walked outside to the grill.I played with the dogs when I heard Adam vlogging and I heard him say we'll look who it is someone new playing with my dogs!! And I said well I'm a dog thief I'm just getting them to love me before I steal them! And Adam said NOO NOT MY DOGGIES!!! Mhm I said then we both laughed and Adam said this is (y/n) Max's lil sister an I said hello fellow people of Adam I come in peace the I made peace signs with my hands. Then Adam moved on and I kept playing with the dogs. Then Ross said can I join you? I said sure and we played with the dogs then we heard Adam say FOOD TIME then we all walked inside to eat to my left was Max and my right was Ross and we ate. Adam was talking with Barney,Max,Tim-Tim,and Alesa and I talked to Ross. So uh ross how long have you lived in Seattle? For about a year maybe. Nice I said and Ross asked what was max like when he was little? And I said he was a rascal always got himself into trouble whenever people saw him riding his bike you would hear there goes Max riding into trouble then we both laughed and talked for until dinner was over and Adam said what you guys wanna do now? And I said I kinda wanted to go by lake for little and Adam said sure lets do that so then I ran to the car to grab my shorts because I always bring clothes just in case. Then I went into the bathroom and changed and came out and went to the backyard to the lake and I sat on the edge of the dock and let my feet drift in the water then I heard so won sit by me and looked over to see Ross and said oh hi and he said hi is it ok I join you? And I said sure and we both smiled and watched the lake water. Then I heard the boys where about to play basketball and I said to Ross OH MY GOD BASKETBALL ROSS LETS GO PLAY and Ross said ok so then we ran to where the basketball hoop was and said WE WANT TO JOIN and Adam said just in time we where about to pick teams so then we all stood in a line Adam was one team captain and Barney was the other and Adam picked first so he took Max then Barney picked Ross then Adam picked Tim-Tim then Barney picked me and Adam picked Ethan so then we started I played point guard and Ross and Ethan played post and Barney took both wings and Max was on me which he gets very competitive when it comes to basketball and I've been playing since 5th grade so I knew some stuff first I went through my legs them passed to Barney then Barney passed to Ross which I cut behind Ross and he passed me the ball then I made a three pointer then max and I checked then he tried to make the three but missed completely then Adam got the rebound and made the shot. We played for about a hour then we were all hot and sweaty so then we went inside for some water. Then we decided to watch the basketball game because we were in that mood so we watched Wisconsin against Michigan State. Wisconsin won because they the best. Then after watching the game we all went home we said our goodbyes then went home.