Love falls into my hands❤️

OMFG almost 50 veiws I'm so happy!!! Thank you all so much when I reach 100 veiws I'll start a new book but idk Wut plz gimme some options in the comments below thank you guys anyway let's get back to Ross X Reader

|(y/n) POV|

I woke up from the buzzing of my phone and turned off my alarm and grumbled I then got up and changed into TØP shirt with a zip up sweatshirt and some black and white athlete shorts and socks that go up to you ankle then I did my usual make-up then walked into the kitchen and Max said Hey (y/n) how ya doing? And I said I'm really good but I dun wanna go to work.. Why?? Because I'm tired dumb head! Then we both started laughing and he said you know it's Valentine's Day right? OMG I FORGOT SHOOT wait I don't have a BF never mind and I giggled and I saw Max's face all like Hehehehe sure u don't 😉 Uhhh Max you ok? Mhm ^3^! MAX WHAT THE HELL YOUR BEING SCARY!! Hey chill I'm teasing you.. Screw your! Then we started laughing. Then I finished eating which was perfect timing then I walked over to get my black Uggs and my keys to the office then Max and Ross came out then we left.

~Time skip brought to you by TØP~

We arrived to the offices and I walked into my office and my friend Hailey called me (H=Hailey Y=you)
H-YAY
Y-YAY
H-so guess Wut ^3^
Y-Wut up Hails?
H-IM MOVING TO SEATTLE!!
Y-OMFG U SERIOUS
H-Yep ;3
Y-YESSSSSSSS
H-I'll be arriving today and my apartment is the same one Max lives in and I live across from you guys!!
Y-YAY IM SO HAPPY OMG HAILS YOU NEED TO WORK AT THE OFFICES!!!
H-well that's why I'm calling you I need to talk to Adam can you skype me?
Y-sure!! See you in a min
H-Kk
Then you called eachother off of Skype
ADAM I HAVE SOMEONE THAT NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU!! OK (y/n)! Then Adam walked into my office and said who you need me to talk to? My friend Hailey don't worry she's not a fan just you'll see! Ok... Hi I'm Hailey I'm (y/n)'s BFF and I was wondering if I could work at the offices? Sure I mean if you aren't a physic fangirl.. I promise I only fangirl at ships! Sound like someone I know then Adam looked at me Hehehehe know you know who I got it from :3 yep I sure do! Well Hailey come into the offices tomorrow and I'll tell you everything you need to know ok? ok! She said trying not to freak then Adam left and I closed the door and said ok Hails freak all you want and I quickly put on my headphones and said start now! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOMGICANTBELIEVEIMGONNABEWORKINGATSKYMEDIAWITHMYBFFANDTHESKYDOESMINECRAFTOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! Im dead 😵 and my eardrums Oww... Heheh sorry (y/n) well I gotta finish packing thanks (y/n) for all your help! Ya no prob anytime bye! BAI!!! Then we ended the skype call and Ross knocked on my door and asked wanna be in Adam's 2 truths and one lie? Sure! I said then I logged into minecraft and Adam did his intro today I'm with MEX!!! Adam don't call me that.. And ROSSSSS!! And finally the one the only (y/n)!!!!! HOI IM (Y/N) MHMHMHM I said in temmie's voice!

|Ross POV|

Adam and Max knew what I was planning because I told them and it was gonna be at the end..

~Tim skip to end of video~

The lier is Ross and the guesser is (y/n)!!

Ok I thought to myself here goes nothing... Ok (y/n) 1 I've been on TV 2 I'm 6"1 and 3 I have a girlfriend then (y/n) said this is easy the answer is 3 right she said kinda sadly then I said no it's 2 then (y/n) said wait you have a girlfriend and I heard sadness in her voice and I said well maybe now I will.. (Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?? OMG ROSS YESS!!!!! Then I heard running coming to my office and I saw it was (y/n) I opened the door and she jumped into my arms and said I thought you'd never ask and felt a tear drop on my back and I hugged her back. Ross I love you.. Same (y/n) I've always had just never really noticed it.. Then I heard Adam through my headphones well guys you just saw (y/s/n/w/r/) (your ship name with Ross) sail and I bet their making out right now then I set (y/n) down and went to my mic and said ADAM NO GROSS!!! Then max and Adam where laughing and (y/n) was giggling and I smiled I was happy (y/n) was mine now.

| (y/n) POV|

I'm so happy me and Ross are now a thing I've always liked him just never admitted it or showed I did. Hey (y/n)? Ya I asked. Will you go on a date with me? Sure I said! Great I have this restaurant and... Let me guess it's Olive Garden? How'd you know? I know you more than you think Ross! Then we started giggling and we went back to work.

~Time skip to the date~

(the middle one is what your wearing with a small black purse that could hold a phone and a wallet and If you like something else just imagine yourself in that but the middle is my fave)

I put my phone in my fancy tiny purse then I heard a knock on my room door and answered it took you a while to get here I teased ya it was like 5 steps and we both laughed and he said you look for not wearing a dress! Thanks Ross and I see your wearing jeans and a nice sweatshirt! Heheheh ya.. After our date we have to pick up Hails from the airport sorry to break the mood btw she also lives across form us! That's cool so are you ready? Yeppers! Then we leave for Olive Garden and Ross drived while driving I got a text from Hailey and she said Max is picking me up from airport I don't wanna ruin your date btw congrats on getting Ross! Hey thanks Hails I'll see you later bye were almost to Olive Garden so I have to go! Ok bye (y/n)!!! Then we arrived and we got there we went to our table and saw a lot of couples and I mean A LOT! Then me and Ross started talking about random crap then we went to the park and held hands and walked and sat on a bench and I laid my head on Ross' shoulder and thought man how'd I get this perfect guy??? Then he said (y/n) I'm so happy your now my girlfriend. Me too Ross then we looked at into each others eyes and we kissed which felt like years but was actually 5 seconds and I backed away and smiled then he put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder then he said I should tell Twitter and I said ya so then I kissed his cheek and he gave a cool smile and said "with my girlfriend all you shippers maybe celebrate now" then on my Twitter Ross and I kissed for my photo and I said "with my boyfriend Ross all you fan girls sorry he's taken and shippers go celebrate ☺️! Then we decided t would be funny if we turned on our Twitter notifications and we did and our phones started blowing up and we read though Ross's comments shippers saying OMFG YAYYYY IT SAILED!! And fan girls being all sad and trying to get attention I didn't care they'll get over it and people saying Congrats and same with my photo and of course Max and Adam retweeted it then on Max's Twitter I saw him and Hailey and Max said with my Valentine but don't worry we're not dating just valentines! Then me and Ross set our profile pictures on everything except YouTube the photos we took and then me and Ross drove home. When we got home I saw Max and Hailey kissing on the couch and me and Ross quietly walked behind them and into Ross' room where we just laid down and watched YouTube on Ross' phone then I quietly walked into my room but I first checked Max and Hails and they were watching a movie with Hails laying her head on Max's shoulder and Max's arm around her and I smiled and went into my room and got on my fuzzy socks my TØP shirt I wore to work today and some black fuzzy pajama pants and I went back into Ross' room and we watched more YouTube and I rested my head on Ross' chest and he has his arm around me and I fell asleep.

|Ross' POV|

(Y/n) fell asleep so I turned off my phone and I turned off my phone and took off my glasses and I but (y/n) gently on the pillow and took off my shirt and had my boxers on and laid back on and (y/n) cuddled up next to me and I fell asleep.