Arrested

(I like P!ATD also not just TØP anyway let's start)

|Luna's POV|

I woke up the next morning hearing police sirens so I quickly ran downstairs to see Jin in handcuffs and officers after me so I tried to run but they grabbed me and I screamed.

HELP LET ME GO YOU JERKS! (Luna)

Your under arrest for the shooting of (y/n) (l/n) (last name). (Officer 1)

BUT I DIDN'T SHOOT THAT BITCH! (Luna)

Well you where there in front of her and her friends saw your boyfriend walk over with a gun in his pocket and we checked the camera and saw him aim it in (y/n)'s direction and pull the trigger so I don't really believe you miss Luna Shine. (Officer 1)

I then had a tear rolling down my eye and they took me to the police car.

|Jin's POV|

•My plan is fucking failing I'm so pissed and Luna's crying like a bitch which makes it worse GOD I WISH I NEVER HIRED HER! I fucking quit im done with this when we get to jail I'll break up with Luna then do this by myself I don't need a bitch to help me•

~Time skip to when their in their jail sells~

Luna and I's jail cells are right next to eachother which is good so then I can easily break up with her now.

Hey Luna. (Jin)

Y-ya J-Jin (Luna)

Umm I've been thinking I-I wanna work by myself on this. (Jin)

Okay great I don't care I just wanna go home.. (Luna)

•Now I don't wanna break up with her Fuck my life•

Jin look your a really nice guy but I think we should b-break up.. (Luna)

Really? (Jin)

yea I'm sorry please don't hurt me.. (Luna)

Why would I hurt you I wouldn't! (Jin)

•well that was easy•

Thanks Jin I'm gonna rest now see you later.. (Luna)

See ya (Jin)

|Luna's POV|

•He doesn't know I can read minds and I fucking know all his plans nice try still getting my money even if I have to kill you•

~Time skip to when they're released from jail~ (3 weeks)

|Luna's POV|

Today we where released from jail and I'll probably be back  there in a couple days because Jin will be dead.

We got on our plane to California and flew there from Hawaii and Jin and I did nothing but sit in silence and listen to music.

~Time skip to when they arrive to a hotel~

Jin and I aren't sharing a room but his is next to mine so that's good. I took a
Taxi to go shopping and I went to the clothes store because I guess I grew a lot in jail then I went to the gun store and picked out the most dangerous gun they had which was a hunting gun and I said to the clerk.

Just preparing to go hunting, my whole family is going and we're driving to Wisconsin. (Luna)

Sounds cool I want to go hunting but I'm stuck here running this place and here you go. (Clerk)

Thanks you! (Luna)

And yes I have a hunting license I used to hunt it expires this year which is good. I took a taxi back to the hotel and went into my room and got prepared then told Jin to come over and I told him.

So uh Jin wanna go somewhere with me? (Luna)

Sure I guess (Jin)

Then we walked to a place I knew as a child which was forbidden and my brother and his gang would come here every time we visited.

Woah what's this place? (Jin)

Just a place  my brother and his gang would hang. (Luna)

Cool. (Jin)

Then I took him to a secret place but people walk through here and I said.

Jin I can read minds.. (Luna)

|Jin's POV|

Jin I can read minds.. (Luna)

I highly doubt you. (Jin)

I heard your plan with me you used me to get Skymedia in your hands you won't give me the 1,000$ and you where gonna throw me out in the street with no money and let me die! And you where gonna break up with me and called me a crying baby bitch! (Luna)

I-I'm sorry.. (Jin)

To late for that Jin now your dead to me (Luna)

Then she set her backpack down and pulled out a gun.

What are you doing with that? (Jin)

Enjoy the rest of your life Jin... (Luna)

Then I heard a gun she and my whole world went black....forever

|Luna's POV|

I quickly threw the gun in the lake and grabbed my backpack and ran and I looked behind real quick then said to myself.

You deserved that bitch!

Then I ran to the hotel.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I know y/n wasn't in it or Jin but this is a important part in the story when you read on so ya thanks for reading trying to get back on schedule but with school ending soon and with a shit tun of homework it's hard to get writing in there so ya anyway thanks for reading!  ~author Macey out✌🏽️