Grian

10
( for those of you who don't know Jackson is rich and is a detective who lives with 2 other guys)

Jackson p.o.v
Ugggh I don't want to get up,  I'm to lazy to go to work today.

Knock knock

Now who could that be,
"Who is it !!!"

"It's me lucifer, Nate  says to get up if you want a ride to work!!"

Oh my god I can't even with him anymore
"Ughhh fine I'll be right out "
I can't have a day when they aren't yelling at me for something, isn't it enough I let them stay here in my tower, I swear they only live to annoy me.
Ok well I'll get dressed.

(Time skip because no one reads expect Angie)

2 hours in and already bored, well I guess having no crimes is good, oh well I guess I'll just go to sleep in my office.

"Umm excuse me !!! SIR!!"

Who is it this time
"Umm yea what do you need , who are you, and how did you get here?"

"Im here about the y/n and taurtis case, my name is Grian and your secretary let me in. Is this how you are looking for them just sleeping on the job!!!"

Ohh so he know y/n, hmm I didn't know there was a case about her and her brother.
"Um sir I'm not in charge of that particular case, I'm sorry they are lost but I have no info about them or anything that could help the case seeing that this is the first time That I hear about this case so I have to say sorry."

"But you are the head detective HOW COULD YOU NOT HEARD ABOUT THE CASE !!"  Grian yelled so loud that every one in the police department heard him

Oh great here comes my sister Kyui,walking in my office ready to rip of heads
" what in the earth are you yelling about Mr.!!!, I already told you we are trying our best to find you friends!!

"Oh great, now tell me how are you doing that, why isn't your head detective on the case WHY !!!"  

I guess I'll have to intervene
"Look I don't have time to take a little case like that when we don't have enough evidence to where they are!
But If your so caught up on this that you will bother me then come live with me and 2 other senior detectives that way you can bag on us every time we slack of ?!?"

"FINE I  agree"